[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Planet Nibiru, Anunnaki and Sumaria

Brentastic

The whole nature of my being is to find the answers to life that are hidden - the big picture of what humans are, how we became and what the universe is and how it operates. I've always been a contrarian, but not because I just want to be different, it's a deeper more profound part of me that it's just more natural to follow a more esoteric path through life. I have all of these little theories on life, what could be, what is, what's important, what's real, elliott waves, the universe, the power of thoughts etc... I'm a loner by nature, I am an only child who lived a sheltered childhood and basically my favorite hobby is just thinking or daydreaming.... A LOT. I spend most of my free time, not hanging out with friends but just thinking about everything. I have exactly 2 friends that are my soulmates simply because they view the world similarly and it's healthy to bounce are similar but varying ideas off each other - it promotes validity and structure. Anyways, I have recently discovered another piece to this eternal puzzle (noted in the subject line) and it's really exciting because it just makes so much damn sense. It's basically a more complete picture of an idea I've already tinkered with but with little basis or facts to back it up.

I'm sure most, if not all of you, will never give this a 2nd thought or a realistic chance and I understand that. But if any of you do have some knowledge on this, please share your thoughts in this thread or via PM - although what's the fun in that. Who knows, we might spark something new in somebody else on here. If I could equate this new piece of information to my progression with guitar, it's like I just made the link to all the notes I play in the key of G to a certiain mode.

Anyways, discuss if you so desire - or flame me for being a :wacko: - it won't affect my approach to life or my contribution to these boards.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should have provided more details about Planet Nibiru, the Anunnaki and ancient Sumeria in my initial post. Here's a quick video that sums it up decently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcGBM2RzTHo...feature=related

Or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zAtiB_ZAVM...feature=related

Edited by Brentastic

Thanks for the clarification!

this doesn't have to do with wearing crappy shoes from spammers sneakers and a purple robe, does it? jk

it reminds of the nazca lines and there true meaning... I'll keep an open mind to most anything... it's no weirder that an invisible being that lives in the sky watching all you do and has the ability to strike you down with a lighting bolt if you don't follow someone's interpretation of what he wants.

not to knock your searching for answers, but what do expect to find that thousands of years of humanity could not?

if a group of people found the answer, what makes you think that they would definitely share it?...

people are greedy - even with knowledge...

Shouldn't this be in the "Toke Up" thread? :wacko:

My wife and I were Bohemians from way back, though nowadays our old Bohemian friends think we are "sellouts" and working for the man, etc.

BUT I will say that having that background has opened us up to a ton of different ideas on spirituality. We have friends who are psychic (I mean really, eerily so), friends who have thier own religions, churches, (some may say cults), and others who are Pagans, Wiccans, Druids, Orthodox Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists and some who follow some really ancient stuff, like the Great Spirit or Ra and Isis.

IMHO, spirituality is a uniquely indvidual thing. If you need the help of an organized set of rules to unlock your own potential spirituality, then go for it. I have seen so many folks on this journey, it is kinda funny that they all WANT the same thing, but are taking their own paths to get there.

But the field itself is fascinating. I spent an entire afternoon once speaking to a person about "the purple people" (millerx referenced them above), how we are all descended from a race of people planted on Earth (in Atlantis) by aliens. Her religion was remarkably well-structured, detailed and thought out. However, not for me.

The allure of this is compelling. I dislike the organized types of religions, because it gives indivduals the means to hold sway over large groups of people, and those individuals are most often flawed in thier own right, and thus the religion is corrupted. Jesus himself was not a fan of large churches and massive organization (that was Paul's doing). But I think he had it just about right. Within yourself are your own keys to Heaven (or Nirvana or the Elyssian Fields etc.). I applaud you for searching for them.

Edited by cre8tiff

Shouldn't this be in the "Toke Up" thread? :wacko:

My wife and I were Bohemians from way back, though nowadays our old Bohemian friends think we are "sellouts" and working for the man, etc.

BUT I will say that having that background has opened us up to a ton of different ideas on spirituality. We have friends who are psychic (I mean really, eerily so), friends who have thier own religions, churches, (some may say cults), and others who are Pagans, Wiccans, Druids, Orthodox Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists and some who follow some really ancient stuff, like the Great Spirit or Ra and Isis.

IMHO, spirituality is a uniquely indvidual thing. If you need the help of an organized set of rules to unlock your own potential spirituality, then go for it. I have seen so many folks on this journey, it is kinda funny that they all WANT the same thing, but are taking their own paths to get there.

But the field itself is fascinating. I spent an entire afternoon once speaking to a person about "the purple people" (millerx referenced them above), how we are all descended from a race of people planted on Earth (in Atlantis) by aliens. Her religion was remarkably well-structured, detailed and thought out. However, not for me.

The allure of this is compelling. I dislike the organized types of religions, because it gives indivduals the means to hold sway over large groups of people, and those individuals are most often flawed in thier own right, and thus the religion is corrupted. Jesus himself was not a fan of large churches and massive organization (that was Paul's doing). But I think he had it just about right. Within yourself are your own keys to Heaven (or Nirvana or the Elyssian Fields etc.). I applaud you for searching for them.

I agree with organized religions. I was raised Catholic but have left that belief behind in 8th grade. I can't see myself ever again being part of an organized religion for the simple fact that it's too restricting. I'm not sure there is one way, like you allude to. I consider myself a seeker of pure truth - whether I will find it or not is yet to be determined but it's just something inside of me that yearns it.

I can google it, but curious on your answer of what bohemians are? I've only heard the term referenced (actually about me from my step-grandparents) but don't know the origins or belief system.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

Well, I suppose the upside of this theory is that sooner or later it will be provable.

Don't get ahead of me. I'm not saying I totally believe in this, but it makes sense and is intriguing. There is a guy (I can link tonight from home) that is tracking this supposed planet Nibiru or planet X via infared camera. He gives the coordinates of it and it is blacked out on google maps.

I agree with organized religions. I was raised Catholic but have left that belief behind in 8th grade. I can't see myself ever again being part of an organized religion for the simple fact that it's too restricting. I'm not sure there is one way, like you allude to. I consider myself a seeker of pure truth - whether I will find it or not is yet to be determined but it's just something inside of me that yearns it.

I can google it, but curious on your answer of what bohemians are? I've only heard the term referenced (actually about me from my step-grandparents) but don't know the origins or belief system.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

Modern Bohemians are kind of the Gen X version of hippies. They live kind of alternative, creative and "free" types of lives. Around the time we were part of it, the punk scene was a major driver.

The whole nature of my being is to find the answers to life that are hidden - the big picture of what humans are, how we became and what the universe is and how it operates. I've always been a contrarian, but not because I just want to be different, it's a deeper more profound part of me that it's just more natural to follow a more esoteric path through life.

I'm a loner by nature, I am an only child

+1

You and I are similar in the above respects. I keep coming back a disturbing conclusion -- that humanity is deeply, deeply flawed: greedy, self-serving, short-sighted, basically focused on seeking pleasure and the best possible lifestyle. We put our faith, trust and admiration in politicians, CEOs, clergy, Hollywood people and various idiot celebs and athletes who let us down repeatedly and yet we keep doing it.

I think way too much about what the meaning of life is, and I end up getting depressed because the above assumptions are my framework for defining who we are. Plus current life circumstances kind of suck because of where I live, neighborhood in decline, close friends and family are far away, etc. I feel extremely isolated.

I'm fascinated by the stars and planets and the prospect that there is life elsewhere in the universe. But, I think a lot of people take a little bit of evidence and extrapolate it into some pretty fantastic stories. I guess it's interesting to talk and debate it, but I don't know how we come to any consensus or what it then means to the mess we're in today.