[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Planet Nibiru, Anunnaki and Sumaria

Brentastic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if a group of people found the answer, what makes you think that they would definitely share it?...

people are greedy - even with knowledge...

I'd risk that any such answer would be so fulfilling that it would leave no room for greed. I'd also risk that such an answer would prompt such a degree of self actualization (as I think we'd need to be a thousand times more evolved to find/understand such an answer) that greed, hate and fear would be completely removed from the equation.

my favorite hobby is just thinking or daydreaming.... A LOT. I spend most of my free time, not hanging out with friends but just thinking about everything.

question: how much of this thinking time is enhanced in some form or other?

question: how much of this thinking time is enhanced in some form or other?

Not very much actually. Certainly not as much as my reputation on here for it. I'm 35 with 2 children and a career - it's not like I sit around all day and get high. And when I do that, I usually play guitar.

I'd risk that any such answer would be so fulfilling that it would leave no room for greed. I'd also risk that such an answer would prompt such a degree of self actualization (as I think we'd need to be a thousand times more evolved to find/understand such an answer) that greed, hate and fear would be completely removed from the equation.

I would believe people would use any sort of knowledge for self gain in possible occultism ....to keep the average person blind as to what our history really is...

A few years ago I became a Mason which is an ancient fraternity....we're talking about before the bible even....

I have a respect for knowledge and am curious about anything ancient because there are all sorts of missing holes in history or even just in humanity in general...

Not very much actually.

You stated this thing you're into makes "so much damn sense" and then posted a youtube video claiming lizards from outer space made the human race in clay pots and our reptile overlords are worshiped by leaders of the free country.

I think I would have taken Wiegie's out. :wacko:

You stated this thing you're into makes "so much damn sense" and then posted a youtube video claiming lizards from outer space made the human race in clay pots and our reptile overlords are worshiped by leaders of the free country.

just because it says lizard people doesn't mean they are lizard people...have you seen the symbolism around the world involving snakes and such?

just like how we might have the symbol of a lion or a bird to represent something....there is also serpent symbolism....

you can't take everything literally....but I wouldn't discredit everything because there is so much that we don't know and some of the things we do "know" has a lot of holes in it...

It may very well be that we as a species will never get there. Our animal sides are much too strong. '

There is a reason that the various incarnations of evil throughout multiple religions through the centuries have hooves, fangs horns, etc.

When our children were small, it was somewhat simple to explain to them this concept, since angels had halos around thier BRAINS, and the devil had goat legs and horns; the struggle is between our base animal sides where we act on impulse and instinct, and a higher, enlightened side where we use our brains. That should be enough to build a religion on right there.

If I were ashamed of my thoughts, I wouldn't have posted this to begin with. Also, those links are basic examples of this phenomenon and not necessarily the full truth or my full beliefs. I believe we may have been originated from a more intelligent alien race and not necessarily a 'god' - was the alien civilization lizard people? I'm not sure, but the basic premise of this theory makes sense, not necessarily all the details. I need to explore this more.

So here is the deal. There is no rogue planet that will traverse our solar system and cause an apocalyptic disaster here on earth. There is no hidden planet on the other side of the sun that has the same orbit as we do but permanently hidden by the sun. Now, there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of moon sized objects in the Kiper Belt and Orit Cloud that could be tugged out of their orbit and traverse into the inner solar system. But that shouldn’t be a concern for us.

You want answers, I’ll give you some answers :wacko: . You know how we have an asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, right? Well that belt used to be a planet where our ancestors lived. It was hit by a moon side object over 1.3 billion years ago. Our forefathers knew ahead of time about the impact and began preparations to move to another planet but didn’t have time to fully prepare for it. So they evacuated to the closest rocky planet in our solar system, Mars.

Since Planet X (the one that is the asteroid belt now) was on the outer edge of the Goldilocks’ zone, our forefathers had known that Mars would be comparable in temperature range to what their planet was. At that time, Mars had a weak atmosphere, liquid water, and geothermal activity but they knew this wouldn’t last. They needed to find a planet that had a substantial atmosphere and one that wouldn’t bleed out into space like Mars’ was/did.

They began terraforming Venus and Earth to become habitable for them. As you know, earth atmosphere had a lot of methane and sulfur in the atmosphere around 1 billion years ago. In order to remove those gases they sent comets to impact earth which, in turn, added to the oceans. Oceans absorb methane, sulfur and carbon dioxide, leaving the nitrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere.

Venus, however, had a disastrous outcome from the terraforming. A run-away greenhouse affect occurred and the planet rapidly heated up. Their colonies either evacuated or died off either through massive volcanic activity, suffocation, earthquakes, etc.

The preliminary colonies on earth also experienced die offs through either the environment (viruses, gases in the air, etc) or shortages in resources like foot, water, ect because of the dominate species on the planet, the Dinosaurs. With the failing of the Venus colony and Mars quickly (in geological terms) cooling down and loosing its atmosphere, they needed to take drastic measures. They dislogged a massive asteroid from the remains of their Planet X and sent it towards the earth.

As you know, this asteroid slammed into the Yucatan Peninsula and wiped out all of the megafauna/dinosaurs…giving way to the rise of smaller creates – the mammals. Still, because their biology was designed for a colder planet, they knew they couldn’t survive for more than a few generations. They needed to alter themselves in order to remain on the warmer planet (which these plans were already in progress on Venus but as you know, that failed).

They merge a bacteria and another cell to create eukaryotic cells which had Mitochondria that produced the energy for the cell – something needed for higher life forms. As the time ticked by, the rise of creates that were the ancestors of monkeys came about. From there DNA, our forefathers created Homo-Habilis, Rudolfensis, Georgicus, Ergaster, Cepranensis, Antecessor, Heidelbergensis, Neanderthals, and Sapiens. The Homo-Sapiens won and their DNA blood lines continued into what we are today.

Atlantis was their mother-ship and didn’t sink, but left our solar system in search for other planets that could be inhabited. They would return periodically and ancient man mistook them for gods. The Nazca Lines, The Great Pyramids, the Incan Pyramids, Aztec Pyramids, Riker Island structures, Bimini Road, etc were all built as land marks to guide the ‘gods’ to center of human civilization.

In present times, our forefathers can’t come back and reveal themselves because of our destructive nature. Doesn’t matter how advanced your technology is, a nuclear weapon’s gamma radiation and EMP pulse will take out anything. So they fly around our planet, abducting people and performing experiments on them to see how far we’ve evolved and if we are capable of being transported to whatever exo-solar system they colonized.

But of course, that will lead us down the path of the rise of the cyclones…. :D

Hey, you asked :D

What I Think For Sure:

-that being a part of a universe that is endless, making our own solar system seem tiny by comparison (the same system that makes earth seem tiny by comparison), leaves little doubt in my mind that we are not the only civilized beings. i definitely don't spend the majority of my time struggling to comprehend this though.

-the idea that numerous different civilizations conjured up the same philosophy and etched it in stone, in an era where travel from one civilization to another was near impossible (according to the history and science we all are force-fed in public school, that is), seems too strong to be pure coincidence.

-everyone is a conspiracy theorist to some degree, if you're not then "the man" has won.

-is this idea of the nibiru planet, the anunnaki and sumarians, how humans were really created, etc. something that (if i were more motivated) i'd like to research a little more? sure. are there ten other subjects just as fascinating to me that (if i were more motivated) i'd like to research a little more? most definitely.

What I Know For Sure:

-not a lot.