[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Planet Nibiru, Anunnaki and Sumaria

Brentastic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - this makes perfect sense - Obama doesn't have a birth certificate because he's not of this earth. He's Anunnaki and has come back to this planet to enslave us and take our gold (cash). Duuuuuuude. This is scary stuff here...

You get Lady.hawke's newsletter too?

Wow - this makes perfect sense - Obama doesn't have a birth certificate because he's not of this earth. He's Anunnaki and has come back to this planet to enslave us and take our gold (cash). Duuuuuuude. This is scary stuff here...

He is definitely a snake.

A dude named Von Neumann came up with a theory many years ago that we are all spawned from self replicating machines that traveled around the Universe to find suitable planets for habitation... Theories of the origin of man coming from aliens have been around for a while and go back seemingly thousands of years in history. I think it is exceptionally plausible that we did descend from aliens, but think it is more likely that we evolved from fauna that existed on this planet. THough, the flora and fauna that initilly came about on this planet, from which we are ultimately descended, were definitely the result of "alien" flora and fauna that traveled here, at some point in time billions of years ago, via a space borne object.

I'll stop now.

if a group of people found the answer, what makes you think that they would definitely share it?...

The Buddha, Jesus, and Mohammed all did.

All I know is, if I found the answer, the first place I would share it is with the wonderful family of TheHuddle. Cause I love you guys/gals so much.

:wacko:

:D