[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets Go Pens !

Menudo

Changed my avatar back to Sid hoisting the Cup in hopes of generating some positive MoJo. :wacko:

Man I hope they gather themselves and throw a beating into the Habs, but I must say, I am genuinely concerned.

You are just trying to create some good mojo for your team. Your confident in a blowout tonight, you just don't want to admit it in order to prevent a jink.

I'll do it then.

You guys got it tonight. 5-1 if it's that close.

You're welcome.

You are just trying to create some good mojo for your team. Your confident in a blowout tonight, you just don't want to admit it in order to prevent a jink.

I'll do it then.

You guys got it tonight. 5-1 if it's that close.

You're welcome.

[stay classy]

Suck my ass.

[/stay classy]

Obviously, as a Pens fan, that was tough to watch. Congrats to SN and fans of the remaining teams. The Habs played inspired hockey, and I'm rooting for them the rest of the way. That said, it sucks that I don't get to enjoy more Pens playoff hockey this year..... :wacko:

Obviously, as a Pens fan, that was tough to watch. Congrats to SN and fans of the remaining teams. The Habs played inspired hockey, and I'm rooting for them the rest of the way. That said, it sucks that I don't get to enjoy more Pens playoff hockey this year..... :wacko:

Maybe you will miss the Pens playoff hockey...but there's a team about 100 miles east of you thats playing some pretty inspired hockey right now.

Game 7 on Friday....can they pull of what has been done just once before? Should be a great game. Hope aboard :tup:

Maybe you will miss the Pens playoff hockey...but there's a team about 100 miles east of you thats playing some pretty inspired hockey right now.

Game 7 on Friday....can they pull of what has been done just once before? Should be a great game. Hope aboard :tup:

Go Flyers!!! :wacko:

I can't really say how badly I would like to see the Bruins win this series and then STOMP on Montreal. STOMP, STOMP, STOMP!!!

Come alive B's. Come alive.

After rioting in Montreal last night?

Stay classy! :wacko:

Montreal has a history of hockey-related violence.

Cars were burned and downtown stores were trashed and looted after the Canadiens beat Boston in the 2008 playoffs, and there also were riots after Montreal's Stanley Cup victories in 1986 and 1993. The most famous riot was in 1955 when Habs great Maurice Richard was suspended and fans took to the street to cause such havoc that Richard had to make a public appeal for calm.

I would wager that most if not all of those causing trouble in this case (and possibly others with the exception of the "Richard Riots") were not really fans, but rather a group of idiots who took advantage of a celebratory situation and had no regard for who or what they trashed. I would guess that most true fans had already gone home before the rioting started.

And this isn't just defending the Montreal fans, but fans of any team where this happens..........both professional and college.

With the exception of soccer fans........they are just out of control hooligans.

ETA: I just saw the photo gallery on Fox Sports about the riots. Stupid punk kids..............as a Canadiens fan I am truly ashamed thes Adam's Apples have to ruin the celebration for everyone else. What the hell is wrong with people?

Edited by SeductiveNun

I would wager that most if not all of those causing trouble in this case (and possibly others with the exception of the "Richard Riots") were not really fans, but rather a group of idiots who took advantage of a celebratory situation and had no regard for who or what they trashed. I would guess that most true fans had already gone home before the rioting started.

And this isn't just defending the Montreal fans, but fans of any team where this happens..........both professional and college.

With the exception of soccer fans........they are just out of control hooligans.

I 100% agree....yet if similar riots happened in Philly....oy vey.

We had over 2 million people at the Phils parade 2 years ago....26 arrests, all for minor drinking offenses.

We had over 2 million people at the Phils parade 2 years ago....26 arrests, all for minor drinking offenses.

1) Anything negative that happens in philly gets 10 minutes on sportscenter...

2) I was one of the 2 million and it was awesome.

3) Lets go Flyers...what a series!

1) Anything negative that happens in philly gets 10 minutes on sportscenter...

2) I was one of the 2 million and it was awesome.

3) Lets go Flyers...what a series!

:wacko: Here we go......

Original 6 making their presence known out EAST.

and the hawks out west. very good for the sport at this point, IMO.

I love seeing detroit lose, but it would have been something to see hawks/wings and habs/b's -- maybe the two longest, fiercest rivalries in the sport -- in the conference finals.