[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, I am off to Hell Night

Caveman_Nick

Me and my BIL would love to go to something like that. We are both pepper bellies. When we cook, most of the time we will cooks a small portion for the two of us, and a bland portion for the rest of the family.

Me and my BIL would love to go to something like that. We are both pepper bellies. When we cook, most of the time we will cooks a small portion for the two of us, and a bland portion for the rest of the family.

I wish I had thought to take a snapshot of the menu.

One thing they did that was fun was that they had "Russian Roulette Meatballs".

They made cocktail meatballs that were very spicy. Delicious. The only way to order the meatballs was if everyone at the table was on board.

One of the meatballs that came to the table was not an "ordinary" meatball. It had a sliver of Naga Pepper in it. D-ahmn. Very hot.

They also make a dish called "Pasta From Hell!", which is spiced with this pepper. I got an order to go and brought it to work for people to sample the next day. :wacko:

They did not enjoy the dish. :tup:

The other stuff on the menu was spiced with hot stuff, but not with the Naga Pepper. That was reserved to a few dishes.

Naga Pepper = approximately 3x as hot as a habanero pepper.

Naga Pepper = approximately 3x as hot as a habanero pepper.

I've eaten whole fresh habeneros on a dare once, and couldn't imagine eating anything that is 3 times hotter. I love using them in sauces but unlike jalapenos, I don't sit around just eating them raw, or even pickled. I think biting into something 3 times hotter than a habenero would give me a heart attack.