[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimenez throws a no no.

Bier Meister

I watched the highlights from the game on sportscenter and was impressed and happy for Jimenez...Its not easy to pitch 9 innings in the mlb without giving up a hit.....But being a big baseball fan I think the 6 walks kind of takes away that no hit feeling for me....I can deal with 1 or 2.....but 6 :wacko: Regardless he's gonna go down as the 1st Rockie to ever pitch a no hitter...congrats to him for that....I just hope he buys Dexter Fowler a nice steak dinner bc that catch was pretty sick...

On my fantasy team. :tup:

i went against him (still lead in era and whip).

I watched the highlights from the game on sportscenter and was impressed and happy for Jimenez...Its not easy to pitch 9 innings in the mlb without giving up a hit.....But being a big baseball fan I think the 6 walks kind of takes away that no hit feeling for me....I can deal with 1 or 2.....but 6 :wacko: Regardless he's gonna go down as the 1st Rockie to ever pitch a no hitter...congrats to him for that....I just hope he buys Dexter Fowler a nice steak dinner bc that catch was pretty sick...

i agree about the walks, but it's still hard not to let anyone reach safely for 9 innings.