[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daley

SLAYER

He is a relief pitcher for Colorado. He has the weirdest stance on the rubber and wind up that I have seen in a long time. For a right hander he also has the best pick off move in a while, which is weird considering the stance. He coils up like a snake and comes out of it throwing to first. something to see. Never heard of him before and by the way Olivio has the best arm in the game for catchers. tonite he threw out N. Morgan, after he got a great jump and Taveras. Tulo didn't have to move the glove

He is a relief pitcher for Colorado. He has the weirdest stance on the rubber and wind up that I have seen in a long time. For a right hander he also has the best pick off move in a while, which is weird considering the stance. He coils up like a snake and comes out of it throwing to first. something to see. Never heard of him before and by the way Olivio has the best arm in the game for catchers. tonite he threw out N. Morgan, after he got a great jump and Taveras. Tulo didn't have to move the glove

Then they need to play him more... He's not doing my fantasy team any good on the bench every other night. :wacko: