[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Page load issue only for particular banner ad

Puddy

Yesterday I began noticing that when I would enter a forum or a thread that sometimes the page would only load down to the banner ad. I would hit refresh and it would load completely. After a few times I noticed that it only happens when the PNC/National City banner ad is displayed. If I refresh and a new banner ad appears the page loads completely. Happening again this morning and only with the same advertiser. Happening to anyone else?

i noticed that yesterday while on my laptop that the pages looked like they were still loading (the icon in the tab was spinning if that makes sense)...havent been on the laptop today to see if it is an issue but it isnt doing it on this pc right now (never used the pc yesterday)

And doing it all morning. I tried to follow WW's advice in the pinned thread but when I hit print screen and go to paste in the email, there is nothing to paste (meaning "paste" isn't even highlighted as an option). :wacko:

try pasting it into a word doc and then attach that doc

We didn't receive any emails into support detailing this issue. Without that, unless we catch the issue ourselves it's literally like looking for a needle in a haystack. But we do try and resolve them. Out ad network serve ads from over a dozen different servers and each serves thousands of banners to our site. Without specific banner details we are really powerless to resolve any banner load issue. But as I said, we do try.

On the positive side - the vast majority of banner load issues are intermittent and typically clear up on their own over a short time.

We didn't receive any emails into support detailing this issue.

I just copied this from my 'sent' box. Is this the correct email address?

Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...Inbox

Flag this messageBanner Ad causing page load to freeze everytimeMonday, April 26, 2010 9:55 AM

From: "xxxAN xxBB" <xxxxbb2@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: support@thehuddle.comMessage contains attachments1 File (147KB)Huddle Screen Shot.docA few days ago I began noticing that when I would enter a forum or a thread that sometimes the page would only load down to the banner ad. I would hit refresh and it would load completely. After a few times I noticed that it only happens when the PNC/National City banner ad is displayed. If I refresh and a different banner ad appears the page loads completely.

It's been happening everytime PNC banner ad is at the top (which is quite often).

I've attached a screen shot when it happens.

• WJW locked this topic