[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hockey Fans

Caveman_Nick

Some great hockey going on here. Very happy that the Bruins are up 3-1, but this series could easily be 3-1 the other way.

Double overtime last night, with a great game winner. Saturday's game was phenomenal as well. I missed Monday's game...

IMO this series is far from over, and the way things have been it is worth watching. Ryan Miller has been standing on his head.

It's ugly, but as a B's fan, I'm lovin' it. I thought NO WAY they were coming back last night.

Miller is phenomenal; Rask ain't chopped liver either. Basically a series for fans of goaltending.

Not if Montreal has anything to say about it...... Granted, it's a long shot, but ya never know......

Hot goalies are the key to the cup, Montreal has about as hot of a goalie as you can get right now. The Caps better bring it and then some tomorrow night :wacko:

Hot goalies are the key to the cup, Montreal has about as hot of a goalie as you can get right now. The Caps better bring it and then some tomorrow night :wacko:

ain't that the truth. went to game 3 of avs/sharks with azz and sundaynfl. f'n anderson was amazing in the series. patiently waiting for the next opponent...... going to sf for 2 weeks...hoping to catch a game at the shark tank.

I'm really looking forward to the Wings/Sharks series. That's going to be a classic I think.

Philly/Boston is going to be rockin' too.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Habs have much of a chance against the Pens. :tup:

Did you give them much of a chance against the Caps? Their goaltending and blocked shot by defenders was incredible the last 3 games :wacko:

Did you give them much of a chance against the Caps? Their goaltending and blocked shot by defenders was incredible the last 3 games :wacko:

Alexander Ovechkin was Hal Gill's b*tch (again). But Hal Gill can only shut down one line, the Pens have 3 that can score. That being said, the Canadiens played aweseme, came back from 3-1 down, and are probably as hot and confident as anyone out there. I am not taking this series lightly, and Pittsburgh better bring it or they'll be joining Ovechkin on the golf course.

As a Pens fan it was awesome to see the Caps lose, sorry Ted (Tbone and Leonsis :tup: ). :tup:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

The 1,2,3 and 5 advance from the West while the 4, 6, 7 and 8 advance from the East, you'd have to like the West's chances to bring home a Stanley Cup as it stands.

And amazingly the Penguins now have home ice throughout if they don't f*ck things up.....

I wouldn't go so far as to say I thought they would beat the Caps before the series started (in my heart I hoped it to be so, but in my head I thought no way), but I definately thought the Caps were a vastly overrated President's Trophy team this year. I was not convinced they had the goaltending to take them far into the playoffs. Just from casual observation of them over the season and not looking at stats, I thought the Caps won a lot of games just by purely outscoring their opponents, and by that I mean a lot of 7-4 or 6-5 type games. Giving up 3-4+ goals a lot during the regular season doesn't get you far in the playoffs, since it's been proven time and again that a hot goalie or a solid defensive scheme by the opponent can shut down a high flying offense rather effectively.

And I don't think all the Caps players showed up this series either.

Alexander Ovechkin was Hal Gill's b*tch (again). But Hal Gill can only shut down one line, the Pens have 3 that can score. That being said, the Canadiens played aweseme, came back from 3-1 down, and are probably as hot and confident as anyone out there. I am not taking this series lightly, and Pittsburgh better bring it or they'll be joining Ovechkin on the golf course.

As a Pens fan it was awesome to see the Caps lose, sorry Ted (Tbone and Leonsis :wacko: ). :tup:

That right there is the main reason I don't feel great about the Habs chances against the Pens. The other is I think the Pens have better goaltending than the Caps. One can always hope for another upset though, and I'll be cheering on Montreal in the second round. No offense.

Halak will have to stand on his head to get his team past the second round.

Relax Mememebiero. :wacko:

no. they have had a ton of talent and have been letting us down for several years now.

................. and i've followed hockey since college (before my area got a franchise) and have watched them grow from the painful falloon/irbe days. i didn't just jump on board when they started winning.