[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moderators

Gopher

Where is this done? In other words, I know how to edit posts, delete posts, pin/unpin, etc., but can't figure out for the life of me where to select "Edit title." Is this in a dropdown menu, or where do I find it?

Thanks in advance. :wacko:

In a league you a moderator, enter the thread you want to change the title to, then in the bottom left of the thread, there will be several moderator options in a drop-down menu. Select which you want to do from that.

Two ways to change a title. From the topic display page you can click and hold on the title and it will flip from a link to an editable field. Second way is from within the topic you should see a "Moderation Options" drop-down menu at the bottom of the topic right above the fast reply / add reply / new topic buttons. That drop-down is on the left and another is on the right. Both of those are where you can do all the other moderator tasks as well.

OK... So, this is weird. I am a moderator in Weapons of DMD, and tried both ways that you suggested (and both work). However, in Dynasty Warz II and Dynasty Wars III, I am unable to do so. I THINK I'm a moderator in both of these forums as well, since I can pin, unpin, delete, and do just about anything else in those forums... At least, I'm able to do more than I can in any other forums. However, from the drop-down menus at the bottom, the "Change Topic Title" option is missing, and I'm also unable to do so by clicking and holding down on any of the titles in those forums. Does that make sense? Is there such a thing as different levels of mods, or are there certain forums that have opted away from being able to change titles?

At this point, there isn't even a particular title that I need changed... It was just really bugging me, why I couldn't figure it out in either of the aforementioned forums. :wacko:

• WJW locked this topic