[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kaspersky alerting everytime I enter a forum

Puddy

When was the last time you updated Karpersky's security databases on your machine? The link below discusses a similar issue that seems to be resolved with the latest Kaspersky databases.

Kaspersky Site Forum

I have it set to automatically update. Last update was 3 minutes ago. I think that's why it isn't only detecting the virus but also denying it.

• 4 weeks later...

6/23/2010 11:21:24 PM Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer tag.admeld.com/ad/js/195/fsv/728x90...%23entry3167497 Internet Explorer

This one three times in the forums this evening. Emailing returned no results so figured I'd post here.

6/23/2010 11:21:24 PM Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer tag.admeld.com/ad/js/195/fsv/728x90...%23entry3167497 Internet Explorer

This one three times in the forums this evening. Emailing returned no results so figured I'd post here.

All morning again. Kaspersky keeps denying them but it's pretty much everytime in enter/exit a forum.

• WJW locked this topic