Sign in to follow this  
Puddy

Kaspersky alerting everytime I enter a forum

5/28/2010 8:30:34 AM Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer tag.admeld.com/ad/js/195/fsv/728x90...%23entry3154986 Internet Explorer

5/28/2010 8:30:34 AM Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer Internet Explorer

When was the last time you updated Karpersky's security databases on your machine? The link below discusses a similar issue that seems to be resolved with the latest Kaspersky databases.

Kaspersky Site Forum

When was the last time you updated Karpersky's security databases on your machine? The link below discusses a similar issue that seems to be resolved with the latest Kaspersky databases.

Kaspersky Site Forum

I have it set to automatically update. Last update was 3 minutes ago. I think that's why it isn't only detecting the virus but also denying it.

I just realized that it is happening on the main page. When I came in directly to the forums I didn't receive the message.

6/23/2010 11:21:24 PM Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer tag.admeld.com/ad/js/195/fsv/728x90...%23entry3167497 Internet Explorer

This one three times in the forums this evening. Emailing returned no results so figured I'd post here.

6/23/2010 11:21:24 PM Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer tag.admeld.com/ad/js/195/fsv/728x90...%23entry3167497 Internet Explorer

This one three times in the forums this evening. Emailing returned no results so figured I'd post here.

All morning again. Kaspersky keeps denying them but it's pretty much everytime in enter/exit a forum.