[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Cincinnati Reds

buddahj

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outrageous...I'd love to see him pitch sometime...sometime other than October, that is :wacko:

I won't know who to root for if the Phillies play the Reds in the postseason.

On a side note: IMO, all the Reds have to do is play .500 ball the rest of the way & I think they make the playoffs.

Just discovered the achilles heel of the Reds. The one reason you will not go to the WS. His name is Willie Bloomquist and he is on the Reds roster. Willie Bloomquist will never ever be on a WS roster. Sorry you lose.

My wife is from there and we're going to be up there this weekend. Bummer that they won't be in town because the friend of her's we're visiting is jut the type who could have come up with tickets. Should be fun to rind a bar on Friday to watch though.

My wife is from there and we're going to be up there this weekend. Bummer that they won't be in town because the friend of her's we're visiting is jut the type who could have come up with tickets. Should be fun to rind a bar on Friday to watch though.

very cool

If the Reds can win @ least one in Philly, then a bunch of us will be going to game 4.