[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

World Cup 2010

alexgaddis

now come on, you know that Switzerland is one of the freest economies in the world

My main problem with flying the Swiss flag is that my neighbors keep coming by thinking that we are conducting a blood drive. :wacko:

I know, but I still stand by my initial assertion.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-2 now with switzerland's ball on the post.

What a great play.

i think I just heard Mrs Wiegie's orgasm from here

Do you have my bedroom bugged ?

Edited by whomper

Why is it taking so long to get the replacement on? Did he lose his jockstrap?

I was thinking the same thing. You'd think in a tournament of this nature you'd have all your back ups ready to go.

My main problem with flying the Swiss flag is that my neighbors keep coming by thinking that we are conducting a blood drive. :tup:

Maybe tomorrow they'll start giving you all their gold and you can keep it all for yourself. :wacko:

Argentina looks pretty solid, especially with Spain and Portugal unimpressive.

+1 with the exception of their defense. They looked a tad shaky on that front. I don't think Argentina makes it past Germany if they play each other in the playoffs.

+1 with the exception of their defense. They looked a tad shaky on that front. I don't think Argentina makes it past Germany if they play each other in the playoffs.

Admittedly, I only watched the highlights of the Argentina match. I hope Germany is in a position to have to play a team like Argentina. It'd mean they've made it pretty deep. :wacko:

Admittedly, I only watched the highlights of the Argentina match. I hope Germany is in a position to have to play a team like Argentina. It'd mean they've made it pretty deep. :wacko:

I'll keep you posted on the Greece/Nigeria game.

I think economically Greece has already lost this one.

Yep. For the last WC I was in Barcelona (honeymoon) when Argentina and Germany went to PKs in the semifinals. We were in a bar half filled with Argentinians and half Germans. Even though Argentina lost that was a fun night.

I'll keep you posted on the Greece/Nigeria game.

I think economically Greece has already lost this one.

:wacko:

I'm up and at 'em now, but thanks for the offer. :tup:

And gosh, really says something about Greece that it's probably in worse shape than an African country. :tup: