Sign in to follow this  
SLAYER

AL East

right now the AL East is dominate. The top 4 scoring teams in the MLB are from the east. The Sox and Jays are tied for third but would be in first in any other division. There is the possibility that the east could have the best 3 records in MLB at the end of the year or at least 3 out of the top 5. The fourth place team will end up with a record that would win at least one other division (a prediction). The Jays are leading the league in HR's by 20 over the second place team and 35 over the third place team.

right now the AL East is dominate. The top 4 scoring teams in the MLB are from the east. The Sox and Jays are tied for third but would be in first in any other division. There is the possibility that the east could have the best 3 records in MLB at the end of the year or at least 3 out of the top 5. The fourth place team will end up with a record that would win at least one other division (a prediction). The Jays are leading the league in HR's by 20 over the second place team and 35 over the third place team.

They haven't yet played each other much, don't forget. The unbalanced schedule will reduce the W-L records for all of them while the Twins in particular will probably benefit for the schedule.

Still, there is no doubt that those four are pretty impressive right now. They do get to key off on Baltimore though......

They haven't yet played each other much, don't forget. The unbalanced schedule will reduce the W-L records for all of them while the Twins in particular will probably benefit for the schedule.

Still, there is no doubt that those four are pretty impressive right now. They do get to key off on Baltimore though......

:wacko: you minny people are funny, you get powerhouses like KC and Indians and still struggle to win the division. In the east you would be Baltimore.

7-10 against the east, 2-2 against Baltimore and you haven't played Tampa Bay yet.

Edited by SLAYER

:tup: you minny people are funny, you get powerhouses like KC and Indians and still struggle to win the division. In the east you would be Baltimore.

7-10 against the east, 2-2 against Baltimore and you haven't played Tampa Bay yet.

You miss the point (you're a Yankee fan so you can be forgiven). The Twins will improve their W-L record against the weak Central while the Beasts of the East ::wacko: will beat each other up. Clearer now?

You miss the point (you're a Yankee fan so you can be forgiven). The Twins will improve their W-L record against the weak Central while the Beasts of the East ::wacko: will beat each other up. Clearer now?

No I got the point. I just don't think your W-L record will improve that much because the Twins will struggle to win their division.

No I got the point. I just don't think your W-L record will improve that much because the Twins will struggle to win their division.

I don't think they will. They will struggle to get out of the divisional series as they always do but they really only have to hold off Detroit to win the division - the other three AL Central members are lost causes already and may have fire sales of whatever talent they have left.