[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Time Band You Dislike

Footballjoe

KISS had some good tunes ... Calling dr. Love, Beth, cold gin, Detroit rock city ... Why rag on a good time party band dressed up like space monsters?

Funny, I could say the same for a lot of bands and one in particular is... Poison... Never understood the flack they got/get. They were just a party band that helped guys get laid by playing their music. Nobody will ever be quoted as saying they are one of the all time greats... so why bust their chops?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt.... JOURNEY!!!!! God I hate that band with a passion!! I WAS "born and raised in South Detroit" and I have to hear that SH&! at every, and I mean every single sporting or whatever event I attend! :wacko: call me sily call me rude, but call me please Perry....thou I gotta admit, they do have a few decent guitar riffs but it still cannot compensate for "You're luv i wov i wov" Gag me with a hydrolic fortlift! :tup:

WOW...havent posted here in a while....the "word editor" is pretty sever.

Need to work on speling two!

Edited by lions suck

Funny, I could say the same for a lot of bands and one in particular is... Poison... Never understood the flack they got/get. They were just a party band that helped guys get laid by playing their music. Nobody will ever be quoted as saying they are one of the all time greats... so why bust their chops?

I've always hated Poison.

Dave Matthews

A lot of people have mentioned Dave; I never understood the appeal either until some friends dragged me to see him at Turner Field in 2000. From there I was hooked. No one puts on a better show.

Of the bands I've actually listened to more than a few times, the top of my dislike list has to be Pearl Jam. I always change the station whenever they come on the radio, I just cannot stand them.

Yeah, they suck. The driving guitars, the lyrics that actually mean something, all those cheap bootlegs. Man, I can't even imagine traveling to 22 shows from Seattle to Texas to Montreal to the closing of the Philly Spectrum to watch those idiots. :wacko: