[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where were you born?

rattsass

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just need to rename it the "Crazy Guy" report...

You might be on to something here. It could be a daily column called The Nutbag Report. Different writers each day. Ratsass can have one day, Moneymakers another day, Avernus can have his own day. We can't leave out Henry Muto. And every once in a while we can have LadyHawke fly down from her perch for a guest appearance. Did i just say perch? Dam, I almost forgot about Perch. He can have Fridays!

Edited by BillyBalata

You might be on to something here. It could be a daily column called The Nutbag Report. Different writers each day. Ratsass can have one day, Moneymakers another day, Avernus can have his own day. We can't leave out Henry Muto. And every once in a while we can have LadyHawke fly down from her perch for a guest appearance. Did i just say perch? Dam, I almost forgot about Perch. He can have Fridays!

Paging Brentastic

I don't give a rattsass about this story. If Obama was born outside of America, don't you think that someone would have a document that says so. That would be the most photocopied document in history. But here we are in the year 2010 saying we don't know where the President was born. That is ridiculus.

if you're calling me a nutbag, then I'm in good company....I'm sorry that I can't view the world from the perspective of my arsecheeks...

I don't give a rattsass about this story. If Obama was born outside of America, don't you think that someone would have a document that says so. That would be the most photocopied document in history. But here we are in the year 2010 saying we don't know where the President was born. That is ridiculus.

I think the problem is that they don't have a document saying that he's from this Country...couple this with the fact that his wife has even said he's from Kenya and I haven't even read the link posted by Rattsass yet to see what is said and if it's BS or thought provoking...

What qualifies a clerk to become a professor in a state university? Oh wait, Kentucky. He's overqualified. Carry on.

Well, in truth, the "professor" is actually a graduate assistant. But sometimes details are the casualties in an undying quest for the truth.

I think the problem is that they don't have a document saying that he's from this Country...couple this with the fact that his wife has even said he's from Kenya and I haven't even read the link posted by Rattsass yet to see what is said and if it's BS or thought provoking...

Then he must not exist then. If there's no document than he was never born. However if he was born in some other country like Kenya, 45 reporters would be all over that document in five minutes.

Then he must not exist then. If there's no document than he was never born. However if he was born in some other country like Kenya, 45 reporters would be all over that document in five minutes.

the fact remains that to be president, you must be born in the United States of America.....If I couldn't prove that I belonged here, I would be deported :wacko:

In order to put this to rest in the public eye it's really quite simple, post a birth cert.

exactly....one must exist somewhere in the world...

I'm from Missouri, the....you know where I'm going with this...