[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where were you born?

rattsass

This has been an ongoing process. It is now at the stage where it really isn't such a secret any more. The Term New World Order has become a "talking point" and it is painted as this wonderful Xanadu where all the world holds hands and shares in a common goal while singing Kum ba yah. That sounds nice. But when the most powerful and richest men in the world are the ones implimenting those plans, pardon me if I find reason to question their intended outcome of this New World Order.

We have seen the results of such a disasterous experiment in Europe already, and yet we allow our government to move us at light-speed toward that very same type of system? Mind boggling.

it's NOW at the stage? ok, what about 20 years ago, when that purported quote of yours actually took place? a quote that, as best i can tell, is only recorded in one place, a book called "Matrix of Power: How the World Has Been Controlled by Powerful Men Without Your Knowledge" by jordan maxwell

a little ironic how you seem to think that EVERYONE ELSE uncritically gulps down whatever they read without bothering to look below the surface.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can strip wins from USC. Then they can strke everything that Obama has done from the record. Historical timelines will say that NO ONE was president during this period of time.

Hopefully we can get a good president in office like Tim Pawlenty that can get us out of all these jams that we seem to be in. Yes, send in the clowns.

it's NOW at the stage? ok, what about 20 years ago, when that purported quote of yours actually took place? a quote that, as best i can tell, is only recorded in one place, a book called "Matrix of Power: How the World Has Been Controlled by Powerful Men Without Your Knowledge" by jordan maxwell

a little ironic how you seem to think that EVERYONE ELSE uncritically gulps down whatever they read without bothering to look below the surface.

You bring up a good point. Spend a few hours looking up quotes from David Rockefeller. The man at the apex of the CFR and the trilat's. This man and his ideology are running our political system. If you don't like that quote he has several similar statements you can probably find.

I suspect that term New World Order was probably first uttered in the national spotlight by Jimmy Carter -who as I am sure you know was also steeped in the CFR crowd as was his administration. And we all remember fondly how that all worked out for us.

that's pretty much what has happened...and most people didn't even hear of such a thing...

I had buyers remorse when he filled his cabinet with lobbyists and CFR-trilateral commission members. That told me all I needed to know. But now it is getting unbearable.

I only voted for Obama actually because I liked Biden as VP :wacko::tup:

that's pretty much what has happened...and most people didn't even hear of such a thing...

Yeah, I think that quote was actually either at Bilderberg or the Trilateral commission, not sure which, though in either case we citizens would not be privy to such statements as all their work is done covertly. Just as our founding fathers intended.

So you want our country back. Yet admit that our country was set up by the founding fathers to be run be the elite? So in essence we never had a country correct?

Sarcasm does not show up easliy in type sometimes unless you are looking for it.

So you want our country back. Yet admit that our country was set up by the founding fathers to be run be the elite? So in essence we never had a country correct?

Stop f*cking with my head.

Let me say this: If some giant secret conspiracy is pulling the strings and controlling all of our lives, let me be the first to say to these people "thank you" because my life is pretty f'cking good.

you paint it a little too black and white....

you need to look at the big picture as in world, not just your household....or even how many people are doing well under this guise...

I've been saving this thread until I had time to read it all the way through and I'd just like to say it did not disappoint.

Outstanding stuff, either the :tup: thread of the year or the :wacko: thread of the year, not sure which but utterly brilliant.

I tip my cap.

Let me say this: If some giant secret conspiracy is pulling the strings and controlling all of our lives, let me be the first to say to these people "thank you" because my life is pretty f'cking good.

Yeah, we've got it good. Our children and their children owe more money to the federal reserve than they can ever possibly hope to repay. We have sold them into slavery with our out of control spending, apathy and denial of the truth. Your childrens future went into the coffers of GMC, AIG, and Goldman Sachs, and you are all just fine with that.

Sorry for inconveniencing you with my blabbering idiocy. I now return you to your regularly scheduled fairy tale.

:wacko:

Yeah, we've got it good. Our children and their children owe more money to the federal reserve than they can ever possibly hope to repay. We have sold them into slavery with our out of control spending, apathy and denial of the truth. Your childrens future went into the coffers of GMC, AIG, and Goldman Sachs, and you are all just fine with that.

Sorry for inconveniencing you with my blabbering idiocy. I now return you to your regularly scheduled fairy tale.

I recently heard a friend of mine try to justify the bailouts that we've seen because "we need to keep the banks afloat so the economy does well"...

oh?...so we just let them rob us and then throw money their way as a cherry on top for duping us to the point that the term stupidity feels like a positive spin on things...

to roughly quote Max Keiser "If I walked into a bank and stole a million dollars, I could say that I made a million dollars that day?"...that's what these financial institutions are doing

I recently heard a friend of mine try to justify the bailouts that we've seen because "we need to keep the banks afloat so the economy does well"...

oh?...so we just let them rob us and then throw money their way as a cherry on top for duping us to the point that the term stupidity feels like a positive spin on things...

to roughly quote Max Keiser "If I walked into a bank and stole a million dollars, I could say that I made a million dollars that day?"...that's what these financial institutions are doing

that's what just stupifies me Avernus. The open armed public acceptance of our governments tales of woe for these institutions, and letting them rob us blind. The acceptance that Fannie and Freddie were at the core of this meltdown and that's just fine too. People call US crazy for thinking that a governernment is treating us the way ben Roethlisberger treats a drunk 20 year old, might be up to no good.

If I didn't realize the psychological ploys Americans have been subjected to over the last half century, I would have a lot harder time accepting America's people's steadfast love for their tormenters. A misguided all encompassing faith. But in the end that is the way it works. Victims come to love their aggressor after enough time, because to them, he is God.

But it is scary to see. It's like being in the kill-line to the slaughterhouse and there are only a few cows that know what is coming. They might start mooing here and there, but the other cows pay them no mind. They think they are in the feed line just like always...

We just don't "get it." I don't relate the ramblings of Ron L Hubbard, David Koresh, Joe McCarthy,Orlyl Toritz, Marshall Applewhite, Charles Manson, and virtually whatever you and your Loose Change Brother are babbling on about. Please forgive our ignorance as we line up in the feed line.

Edited by bushwacked

this is exactly what i would expect a member of the conspiracy to say.

We just don't "get it." I don't relate the ramblings of Ron L Hubbard, David Koresh, Joe McCarthy,Orlyl Toritz, Marshall Applewhite, Charles Manson, and virtually whatever you and your Loose Change Brother are babbling on about. Please forgive our ignorance as we line up in the feed line.

Our semi-devine founding fathers wrote our constitution which is seen as just shy of a holy document.

If they were so evolved to write such a document - perhaps they knew what they were doing with their superbest friends clubs as well.

you need to look at the big picture as in world, not just your household....or even how many people are doing well under this guise...

That's silly. There are a billion and one things I do not have control over. If I got upset about every person outside of America who is not 'doing well' my head would explode. It also suggests that things might have been going well all across the world prior to our founding father creating their super sercret richie rich club.

I don't dig the above and I rather it would have never happened - of course - but I don't worry about it too much. If we fail the world fails. The results of the above won't be good and may limit us for a bit - but we'll get through it and take care of ourselves. What are other countries going to do - attack us to get their money back? How much money is that going to cost them? How much will they suffer if successful when the biggest consumer dollar isn't out there any longer? What are they going to do when our removal makes all the world unstable. Coming after us for their money is a poor investment. As such - we have time to get our crap together

That's silly. There are a billion and one things I do not have control over. If I got upset about every person outside of America who is not 'doing well' my head would explode. It also suggests that things might have been going well all across the world prior to our founding father creating their super sercret richie rich club.

the fact that you think this is silly is the reason why we're in this mess....it's because the people think they don't have a say or a choice...

they just walk around buying chit even though we're in a recession and just keep making babies...

I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, you're obviously better when you're dreaming...

the fact that you think this is silly is the reason why we're in this mess....it's because the people think they don't have a say or a choice...

they just walk around buying chit even though we're in a recession and just keep making babies...

I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, you're obviously better when you're dreaming...

So you are the guy talking about the super secret world puppet master group, seemingly drawn from the pages of the Marvel Universe - and I am the guy who is dreaming?

I - like Wiegie - am kind of happy with the life I have carved out for myself. It’s humble, and I still have a way to grow - but at the end of the day - I've a lot further to fall than I have to climb. Perhaps that keeps me from investing my time and energies, going out of my way, seeing who I can blame for the worlds problems.

So help me out here. What evils in the world is this group causing? You are clearly privy to this info (seeing as folk, who just aren't seeing it, are in a dream world) so perhaps you could enlighten me with just a taste of what all is going on - nothing based in conjecture or with lines that you or somebody else connected - but something that would be clear to a person who doesn't go around looking for conspiracy theories w/o cause.

Please give me a few factual accounts of what this group has done so I have a starting point because the world is just too big of a place and I don't have the time to look at every injustice in the world (most of which have been there since the beginning of time and are hard wired into our human nature) to evaluate which are caused by people being people and which are caused by secret super villains.

I just fear that without something substantial and factual that - it would be unwise to piss my life and free time away evaluating every evil in the world and how it can be connected to the boogie man.

Please give me a few factual accounts of what this group has done so I have a starting point because the world is just too big of a place and I don't have the time to look at every injustice in the world (most of which have been there since the beginning of time and are hard wired into our human nature) to evaluate which are caused by people being people and which are caused by secret super villains.

I just fear that without something substantial and factual that - it would be unwise to piss my life and free time away evaluating every evil in the world and how it can be connected to the boogie man.

I think a good place to start in your quest for truth would be to take a good look at every presidential election. Find me a presidential candidate outside of Reagan (who survived an assassination attempt early in his term) that has not been aligned with the CFR and/or the Trilateral Commission. As I have stated numerous times, the same people that formed Bilderberg formed those groups.

If Ron Paul, or anybody outside of the loop ever made it to the oval office, there would be mass panic in the New World Order crowd, as it would signal a potential loss of control.

I think it is pretty difficult to produce a "smoking gun" that would instantly transform your thoughts and opinions. First of all you have to yearn for the truth. You have to ask yourself, "why is it that no matter who we put in the White House the erosion of our nation continues?." You have to decide in your mind that we have been traveling down the wrong road, and seek out the cause for that.

It's funny, most Americans that I talk to freely admit that the President is just a "figure-head." Yet,when one tries to pinpoint the decision makers behind that figure head, that person is crucified. I don't think there is any question. When you connect the dots they all lead to the same conclusion. You don't have to look any further than the true axis of evil. The Bilderberg group. The Trilateral Commission. The CFR.

I think a good place to start in your quest for truth would be to take a good look at every presidential election. Find me a presidential candidate outside of Reagan (who survived an assassination attempt early in his term) that has not been aligned with the CFR and/or the Trilateral Commission. As I have stated numerous times, the same people that formed Bilderberg formed those groups.

If Ron Paul, or anybody outside of the loop ever made it to the oval office, there would be mass panic in the New World Order crowd, as it would signal a potential loss of control.

I think it is pretty difficult to produce a "smoking gun" that would instantly transform your thoughts and opinions. First of all you have to yearn for the truth. You have to ask yourself, "why is it that no matter who we put in the White House the erosion of our nation continues?." You have to decide in your mind that we have been traveling down the wrong road, and seek out the cause for that.

It's funny, most Americans that I talk to freely admit that the President is just a "figure-head." Yet,when one tries to pinpoint the decision makers behind that figure head, that person is crucified. I don't think there is any question. When you connect the dots they all lead to the same conclusion. You don't have to look any further than the true axis of evil. The Bilderberg group. The Trilateral Commission. The CFR.

Robert Ludlum? Is that you? :wacko: