[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

needed cheat sheet creator options

Dear staff and fellow users,

I am a 3 year return user of the huddle.com I greatly enjoy the websites assistance and recommend you to others ( of course those who are not in my leagues LOL ). The huddle has helped me to a few championships as well as a position as " THE " champion. I do find a area of the cheat sheet creator that could use some changing. One of the leagues that I am in uses a scoring system with rushing attempts and passing completions. Could you please edit the format of the cheat sheet customizing page to have those options? It would be a HUGE help and would greatly appreciated. This would make my sheet far more accurate in the draft.

Thank you,

Daniel Finigan

Have you tried using the "My Huddle" option. You can put your own rules in, but not sure if it covers your scope.

This myHuddle application allows you to create and save your league scoring systems. Once created and saved they can be used to display our cheat sheets and player stats projections calculated for your different leagues. Also a part of this system is a group of preset scoring systems from the more popular online league services like CBS, Fox, Yahoo, etc.

Or am I missing something in your question? :wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26
Have you tried using the "My Huddle" option. You can put your own rules in, but not sure if it covers your scope.

Or am I missing something in your question? :wacko:

No you got the point but it doesnt allow those options..

Edited by finfin2274
Not a staff member, but the cheatsheets are generated on the projected stats, and last time I checked, those particular stats are not projected here.

you are right...these stats are not projected here, that was what i was gunning for....to get the option to project them. They are relevant stats.

We have never projected them since there has never been any call for it. Yours would be the first league I have ever heard of rewarding rushing attempts. Unless a stat has fantasy relevance, we don't do them. It would be too late to add them this year but even next year? Hard to say since we have never had a call for it in 14 years.

We have never projected them since there has never been any call for it. Yours would be the first league I have ever heard of rewarding rushing attempts. Unless a stat has fantasy relevance, we don't do them. It would be too late to add them this year but even next year? Hard to say since we have never had a call for it in 14 years.

DMD -

What about an option down the road to input and save one's own projections for stats, including the less common one's such as rush attempts or other things such as return yardage, and allow for the creation of custom cheatsheets based on those. It would allow you to continue to focus on the more fantasy relevant statistics, while at the same time allowing members the ability to include these other less standard statistics for their fantasy calculations?

Following along those lines, if people could input their own projections, one potential feature would be a display of "consensus" projections that could be an average of all projections that members have created.

• 2 weeks later...
  • WJW locked this topic