[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lebron

dmarc117

I have no problem with Lebron going anywhere he wants. But the way he announced it and what he said rubbed me the wrong way.

First off, this is like telling your girlfriend ( the Cavs) you will let her know on TV no less, if you will stay with her, or go in another direction. I feel for Cleveland fans. They deserve better than this. Im not saying the owner does, he is clearly a nut. Who gives this guy things no other owner in sports will give their super star, the list is amazing. Then lowers the hammer on the team, including Lebron during a playoff series publically. Then when he loses Lebron, he slams him even more. And then becomes delusional and says his team will win a championship before Lebron does. Does he expect lebron will never win a championship, cause I dont see the Cavs winning one with any player on this teams time with the team. Cleveland will have to get the next lebron, build the way OKC has built the Thunder, and hope another team like Orlando, the celtics, or the Lakers arent stacked as well.

Edited by Dallas Sooner

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hollywood super-agent Ari Emanuel — brother of White House chief of staff Rahm, basis for Entourage’s Ari Gold — was involved in the project since the onset of the NBA Finals, prior to James formally entering the free-agent market.

What is the above statement in reference too you ask? Why "The Decision" of course. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

• 2 weeks later...

Even I don't understand the hype surrounding big-name stars up for trading in the world of sports.

LeBron's was overkill though. He hasn't even proven anything and yet, his transfer to Miami made the world stop and hold it's breath in anticipation. The power of media is unbelievable. hahaha. :wacko:

I'm now tired of hearing things about LBJ. I'm not a huge fan of LeBron. But WTH people hate him so much now. What's wrong with LeBron leaving Cleveland? His contract is over with the Cavs. So get over it! I believe that he has all the right to choose and join which team he wants to.

True that it is sad and frustrating for the Cavs that their hero had just leave them, but it is also time to prove the world that they are still the strong cavs w/out LeBron