[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a good drink recipe..

babe3927

Easy and powerful -

Fruit punch

Limeade

Vodka or everclear

Pour 2-3 bottles of vodka into a large container then mix in the punch and limeade until you can't taste the booze. I use to make crap like that in college all the time and the ladies would get drunk as hell off of it. Another one is orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, limeade and vodka. Good for bulk batches.

Easy and powerful -

Fruit punch

Limeade

Vodka or everclear

Pour 2-3 bottles of vodka into a large container then mix in the punch and limeade until you can't taste the booze. I use to make crap like that in college all the time and the ladies would get drunk as hell off of it. Another one is orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, limeade and vodka. Good for bulk batches.

+1

I make a variation of this every 4th of July.

white sangria:

per every bottle of wine:

1 orange

1 lemon

1 lime

1/2 c sugar

1/2 c water

1/4 c apple brandy

2 c club soda

chiff or mint

place sugar and water in pot. slice lemon, lime, orange. place ends in pot with sugar/water (you are making a citrus simple syrup). boil until sugar dissolves. remove from heat. let cool. when ends are cool enough to handle, squeeze juice into the simple syrup and discard. to a pitcher large enough to hold everything... add ice, wine, club soda, brandy, slices of fruit, simple syrup and mint. stir and serve.

quick hurricane:

1 c light rum

1 c dark rum

1 c 151

3 c oj

3 c pineapple juice

1/2 c triple sec

1/2 c grenadine

or instead of the triple sec and grenadine.... 1/2 c blue curacao if you want them blue. mix everything with ice.

white sangria:

1 orange

1 lemon

1 lime

1/2 c sugar

1/2 c water

1/4 c apple brandy

2 c club soda

chiff or mint

place sugar and water in pot. slice lemon, lime, orange. place ends in pot with sugar/water (you are making a citrus simple syrup). boil until sugar dissolves. remove from heat. let cool. when ends are cool enough to handle, squeeze juice into the simple syrup and discard. to a pitcher large enough to hold everything... add ice, wine, club soda, brandy, slices of fruit, simple syrup and mint. stir and serve.

quick hurricane:

1 c light rum

1 c dark rum

1 c 151

3 c oj

3 c pineapple juice

1/2 c triple sec

1/2 c grenadine

or instead of the triple sec and grenadine.... 1/2 c blue curacao if you want them blue. mix everything with ice.

Great recipes but I don't think I'd categorize them as quick and easy.

One that I loved my wife loved from Bermuda was Blue Curacao (about 1 oz) Vodka (2 oz, I think that was the size jigger they were using)and Sprite/7 Up with about half a lime squeezed in it.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Great recipes but I don't think I'd categorize them as quick and easy.

upon further thought..... i'll concede that i am remarkably efficient in the kitchen and am very good at multi-tasking. plus i make the sangria often in the summer. so it is prob quick and easy for me.

babe- glad you had a good time and i hope they worked out for you.

Made white sangria yesterday pretty quickly. Doing large batches of hurricanes is also pretty quick.

Its definitely easy to prepare, the ingredients are just a little harder to obtain/find. The get drunk quick and taste good ingredients can be found at any store or gas station. :wacko:

white sangria:

1 orange

1 lemon

1 lime

1/2 c sugar

1/2 c water

1/4 c apple brandy Couldn't find, so I used 1/8c apple pucker and 1/8c grand marnier

2 c club soda Used 1 L

chiff or mint Omitted

Used 1.5L of Barefoot Pinot Grigio

Overall very good, a little tart for some so next time I will omit the apple pucker or add more simple syrup. I liked the tartness but some did not. This was great last Friday for the Tom Petty concert here where the temps were high 80's and high humidity!

Overall very good, a little tart for some so next time I will omit the apple pucker or add more simple syrup. I liked the tartness but some did not. This was great last Friday for the Tom Petty concert here where the temps were high 80's and high humidity!

glad you enjoyed it. was going to recommend using either more simple syrup or sprite instead of club soda to offset some of the tartness.... also could go heavier on the orange (over the lemon and lime).