[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle membership renewal

Dcat

The order system is currently set up so that an active member can not renew their membership. That obviously needs to change and the vendor is working on a fix for us that should be implemented soon.

The order system is currently set up so that an active member can not renew their membership. That obviously needs to change and the vendor is working on a fix for us that should be implemented soon.

...and here I was thinking I was going to get a free year... :wacko:

ETA on this, or can I get a notice when it's fixed? I'm up in August (officially) but would like to make sure I'm ready earlier this year (and I'm sure you'd like to make sure too $ :tup: )

Is the automatic renewal process new for this year?

I have been signing up right before training camps open since 2001.

I was ready to sign up today and just happened to notice the current charge on my VISA.

If I had not noticed, I would gone through the process as usual.

Pratts - The auto-renew option was offered last year. You had to specifically select that option to purchase the auto-renew membership. Sounds like that's what you did last year. And the order system prevents you from signing up manually if you have an auto-renew membership.

Pratts - The auto-renew option was offered last year. You had to specifically select that option to purchase the auto-renew membership. Sounds like that's what you did last year. And the order system prevents you from signing up manually if you have an auto-renew membership.

please let us know when this is fixed. I'd like to take advantage of the 2 year reduced priced offer before it expires.

Thanks in advance

Our developers ensure us that the ability for active members to renew (with either the single or 2-year membership) will be in place by next Tuesday.

This issue has been corrected now. Instead of the "already a member" message, you'll receive a link to a quick renewal form that will allow active members to purchase the new 2-year membership (or the one year). Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

This issue has been corrected now. Instead of the "already a member" message, you'll receive a link to a quick renewal form that will allow active members to purchase the new 2-year membership (or the one year). Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

What to do for those of us who have a different credit card, b/c the old number on file is no longer valid (my previous CC account was compromised and replaced)?

1) When I logged in as normal, I was prompted with an offer to renew. Followed those steps and was told "looks like you're already a member".

2) Redirected to a page which prompted for login ID, pw, and last 4 of card #. Not able to complete transaction - when I submitted, message indicated my information not able to be found.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Just call the order/login support toll free line at 800-935-5771 and they can get you renewed. Or you can go to the account help area to update your credit card info. It doesn't matter that your last 4 digits on file are now invalid, you can still log in with those.

Now it says my membership has expired. I renewed by phone several weeks ago.

Due to the personal info needed, this forum isn't a good place to work out specific personal Huddle membership issues. Email your issue and Huddle login info to customer support and they'll be able to help.