[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rhino

yellowdog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me thinks, wow it's a little early. The other part says call me sily call me rude, but call me please, FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE. YAAAHHHHH!!!! ! :wacko::tup:

I'm with ya Square. I am a bit spunky this year also. Tricky Dick is enforcing the "Early Bird Gets Shot" theory.

It's like the Wolf Shirt of all spreadsheets.

If you ever wondered what gives a CPA a boner, it's this spreadsheet.

I've been riding Rhino's spreadsheet for the past 3 years. Hands down the best spreadsheet ever created.

My lazy butt finally got around to joining this site tonight for this reason, and to soak in and drop some knowledge with you boys.

Good to be here and good luck to everyone.

I've been riding Rhino's spreadsheet for the past 3 years. Hands down the best spreadsheet ever created.

My lazy butt finally got around to joining this site tonight for this reason, and to soak in and drop some knowledge with you boys.

Good to be here and good luck to everyone.

So...you've gotten his spreadsheet for 3 years without ever being a paying member of The Huddle? Must be nice...:wacko:

Welcome aboard!

Sorry, but I'm new here...who is this "Rhino" character? And what is this "sheet" that you all speak of...?

Sharks have a week dedicated to Rhinos spreadsheet

I signed up with several services last year. I know that I had a tremendous season based on the draft using his guide.

Do we pay for it through the site here? I honestly do not remember.

Thanks

Nope, entirely free.

I have been a member for years and never heard of the rhino spread sheet...The holy grail fo ff drafting???

Come on..Is it any better that the Huddle cheet sheet??

I find it completely implausable that you could be a member for that long and not know what the Rhino spreadsheet is? :wacko: