[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Took her to the track +

tbimm

Best 1/4 mile time of 9.54 at 156. My bike is a rocket ship. Also made several top speed runs on the way back from the track. She easily bounces off the speed limiter at 186 mph. I can't wait to get rid of the damn limiter. This monster is capable of 200 mph easy!

I would prefer that you keep it under 80 if you would be so kind.

It doesn't even cruise well at 80 Sky. Last night I was just rolling along and it seems she likes about 110 the best. I have my eye on a nice Heritage Soft Tail for those quiet cruising nights that will fit your request. :wacko:

It doesn't even cruise well at 80 Sky. Last night I was just rolling along and it seems she likes about 110 the best. I have my eye on a nice Heritage Soft Tail for those quiet cruising nights that will fit your request. :wacko:

Well then..... be freakin' careful! In fact... truck it to the track and just use it there. :tup:

200 MPH? On a bike? Holy soiled Depends, Batman! :wacko:

Yeah, but you only live once - some longer than others.... :tup:

I don't know exactly how fast I've been going on a bike. I went charging through 140 pretty hard on a hopepd up CBR and I never had the nerve to look down at the speedo. :tup: is right, but :pantstight: also applies...

That's one of the reasons I was almost glad that 919 was stolen. WAY to easy to run right through 140+. I'm very happy with my VTX now, and would be slightly happier with a Road King or Road Glide. I don't think I'll ever buy another sport bike.

But man that speed and power sure are exhilarating.