[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vertigo?

tbimm

So I have had an interesting weekend. Fell off my bike twice at slow speed and damn near stopped. Thought maybe me and the bike weren't getting along so I put her away. Since then I have fallen 2 more times. Once in my bedroom and again this morning at work.

I feel like I am wasted all the time and haven't been drinking or doing drugs other than those prescribed to me by the brain doc. We did just up my meds for depression but I have not felt right since before the increase. Yellow Submarine is wrong with me? I have an appt with a regular doc for this wednesday morning but crap I can't even work right now. I am hoping this is just a side effect from the meds but they are the same meds I have been taking so I kind of doubt it.

What a bummer. :wacko:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the DR. right freaking now. This is not normal and could be attributed to another health issue (stroke, blood clot, etc...)

My mom had similar symptoms, about three months ago... Some sort of inner ear issue, crystals or something like that, don't remember exactly.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Go to the DR. right freaking now. This is not normal and could be attributed to another health issue (stroke, blood clot, etc...)

My mom had similar symptoms, about three months ago... Some sort of inner ear issue, crystals or something like that, don't remember exactly.

+ :wacko: right to the doc

Just went to the pharmacy and did blood pressure. first run was 132 over 79 with a pulse rate of 109. Second run was 123 over 74 with a still elevated 111 pulse rate. Trying to get the doc to agree to see me today. ER's here suck even with ins which I do have now. This would all make perfect sense if I was drinking. The fact that i'm not and feel wasted has me really concerned.

Just went to the pharmacy and did blood pressure. first run was 132 over 79 with a pulse rate of 109. Second run was 123 over 74 with a still elevated 111 pulse rate. Trying to get the doc to agree to see me today. ER's here suck even with ins which I do have now. This would all make perfect sense if I was drinking. The fact that i'm not and feel wasted has me really concerned.

Go to the freaking ER, it may suck but this condition does not seem like something to mess with, that or an immediate care place. They can at least get some vitals down and conclude whether there is more cause for concern. I would opt for the ER, when you describe your condition, they will see you fairly quickly, they aren't going to put you behind some dude with a laceration or the flu. Go, please.

It may be nothing, but I am far from alarmist about this stuff. Loss of balance and dizziness is a big hint that something is wrong.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Go to the freaking ER, it may suck but this condition does not seem like something to mess with, that or an immediate care place. They can at least get some vitals down and conclude whether there is more cause for concern. I would opt for the ER, when you describe your condition, they will see you fairly quickly, they aren't going to put you behind some dude with a laceration or the flu. Go, please.

It may be nothing, but I am far from alarmist about this stuff. Loss of balance and dizziness is a big hint that something is wrong.

No what happens here is I get put behind all the people with a darker tan than I. See they are shooting victims and I am not.

My daughter has Vertigo and although you seem to be describing some of the same symptoms, something is telling me this is not Vertigo. You need to get checked out immediately buddy. Get off the mother freaken puter and go to the ER. Let us know what's going on.

Bye bye. Going to get poked and prodded way more than I like. Living past 43 is important to me! Lots of good things yet to see from my daughter!

Best of luck, I sincerely hope it is nothing more than your new meds. good vibes being sent.

I was diagnosed with Vertigo a few years ago. Never fell, but i could be just standing there talking to someone and if I turned my head just the right way, whoa, everything spun and I was going down if I didn't grab onto something. Docs ran tons of tests and nothing showed up... so they decided it must be Vertigo. It gradually happened less and less, but it took a few months to totally go away for me.