[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really?

keggerz

My MIL took my wife on a shopping excursion today and they had lunch and dinner out...well my wife was just telling me

about a place they had dinner at in Richmond. Can Can Brasserie. MENU (don't look yet)

Her mom ordered the "Tomato and Basil Ravioli" when it came out there was ONE on the plate, yes ONE...oh and it was from the ENTREE part of the menu...she said it was about a 3"x3" ravioli...check out the menu link to see how much that plate cost....not sure if this helps but the sauce is described as, "Black Pepper Parmesan Tuile & Aurore Sauce"

let the guessing commence...I understand that restaurants can be expensive but ONE ravioli for the entree? If I were there I probably said they forgot to put the rest on the plate...I could also be wrong on this but I think when you order a ravioli plate at other restaurants it isn't listed as "raviolis" or whatever to designate multiple ones

rant over

My MIL took my wife on a shopping excursion today and they had lunch and dinner out...well my wife was just telling me

about a place they had dinner at in Richmond. Can Can Brasserie. MENU (don't look yet)

Her mom ordered the "Tomato and Basil Ravioli" when it came out there was ONE on the plate, yes ONE...oh and it was from the ENTREE part of the menu...she said it was about a 3"x3" ravioli...check out the menu link to see how much that plate cost....not sure if this helps but the sauce is described as, "Black Pepper Parmesan Tuile & Aurore Sauce"

let the guessing commence...I understand that restaurants can be expensive but ONE ravioli for the entree? If I were there I probably said they forgot to put the rest on the plate...I could also be wrong on this but I think when you order a ravioli plate at other restaurants it isn't listed as "raviolis" or whatever to designate multiple ones

rant over

With a name like "Can Can Brassiere" the waitresses better be topless . . . and spectacular for those prices. :wacko:

Holy Sheet Stains Batman!

Why did they choose this place in the first place? Word of mouth? Newspaper/Internet? Thought it looked cute, interesting or good? In my travels it seems French "themed" eateries seemed to be more expensive and hoity toity than the real Parisian Bistros that you find by word of mouth and usually are very good, albeit on the expensive side, yet worth it for the food that is prepared for you

Holy Sheet Stains Batman!

Why did they choose this place in the first place? Word of mouth? Newspaper/Internet? Thought it looked cute, interesting or good? In my travels it seems French "themed" eateries seemed to be more expensive and hoity toity than the real Parisian Bistros that you find by word of mouth and usually are very good, albeit on the expensive side, yet worth it for the food that is prepared for you

Her mom and aunt had lunch there about a month or so ago...although it was pricey they said it was good...and I do get what you are sayin