[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decimal Scoring Setup

kw_gullatt06

Alright after a tie in the championship game last year our league has decided to goto decimal scoring lol We have rushing and receiving yards set up as .1 for every yard. Does your league also do decimal scoring on passing yards? As of right now we are set up for 1 point every 25 yards. If so how do you have it set up?

Can anyone make a logical argument AGAINST decimal scoring? It just seems crazy to me that a league wouldn't be setup that way to begin with.

I have one league that won't change to decimal scoring. Every year I bring it up & it gets denied. I guess they all like to "kiss their sisters".

Can anyone make a logical argument AGAINST decimal scoring? It just seems crazy to me that a league wouldn't be setup that way to begin with.

That is the same thing I asked a local league. One that had to break a tie in a previous year when it didn't have a tie breaker rule in place.

How do you setup decimal scoring at ESPN? It doesn't allow you to go past the tenths column in decimals. So you can assign .1 per yard but can't odo .04 per passing yard...

How would you set this up to keep it balanced? .2 for every 5 yards?

How do you setup decimal scoring at ESPN? It doesn't allow you to go past the tenths column in decimals. So you can assign .1 per yard but can't odo .04 per passing yard...

How would you set this up to keep it balanced? .2 for every 5 yards?

Nvm that post...did a little research and .2 for every 5 yards is as close as you can get. Read some bad stories about decimal scoring so I am going to keep ESPN's standard scoring for my league. ESPN also isn't customizable enough as you can only do decimal scoring for passing, rushing, and receiving yards but not for field goal yardage...