[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Hillis

Cowboyz1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely slighted Hillis in the preseason, still insisted he was a nobody after Week 1, and even told a buddy "Don't go near Hillis (as your RB2) " before the Ravens game last Sunday. Wow, I missed that one. :tup:

Dont quit your day job .. . oh wait . .:wacko:

:tup:

I completely slighted Hillis in the preseason, still insisted he was a nobody after Week 1, and even told a buddy "Don't go near Hillis (as your RB2) " before the Ravens game last Sunday. Wow, I missed that one. :tup:

:tup:

Welcome to my world, GB (and others here who are willing to stick their neck out). Oh, and ask David about Skip Hicks...

:wacko:

hard to say really. He managed most those yards in the first half , against Baltimore. But I'm still not sold. I guess If you must, then play him. If you have options, then dont. But Thomas is one of my favorite tackles.

Shoot me if I am forced to start a guy that will be lucky to get 6-8 touches a game for the Cleveland Browns.

BANG........... :wacko:

Now I only winged you because I need to have you around so I can give you a sig a couple of times this season. Otherwise I would have shot you in a more fatal spot.

I think Hillis is the kind of player who wins games; however, I think his fantasy impact will be fairly negligible - I have him in the "in case of emergency, break glass" file.

1. Foster, Arian HOU RB

2. Gore, Frank SFO RB

3. McCoy, LeSean PHI RB

4. Best, Jahvid DET RB

5. McFadden, Darren OAK RB

6. Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

7. Hillis, Peyton CLE RB

8. Tomlinson, LaDainian

9. Mendenhall, Rashard

10. Johnson, Chris TEN RB

11. Forte, Matt CHI RB

12. Bradshaw, Ahmad

13. Jackson, Steven

14. Snelling, Jason ATL RB

15. Addai, Joseph IND RB

16. Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB

17. Tolbert, Mike SDC RB

18. Thomas, Pierre NOS RB

19. Benson, Cedric CIN RB

20. Turner, Michael ATL RB

21. Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

22. Rice, Ray BAL RB

23. Hightower, Tim ARI RB

24. Brown, Ronnie MIA RB

25. Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

Hillis has as many points as AP and MORE then first pick CJ and first rounders like Rice, Turner, Williams, Jackson, Mendenhall and the only WR's with more Fantasy points are White, Boldin,Wayne and Collie.

Maybe it's time to uhhh break the glass now wouldn't you say? Hillis is looking like a STUD RB so far. Let's hope he stays healthy.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Hillis has as many points as AP and MORE then first pick CJ and first rounders like Rice, Turner, Williams, Jackson, Mendenhall and the only WR's with more Fantasy points are White, Boldin,Wayne and Collie.

Maybe it's time to uhhh break the glass now wouldn't you say? Hillis is looking like a STUD RB so far. Let's hope he stays healthy.

Didn't you sit him week 3?

Didn't you sit him week 3?

Now you had to go and bring that up again. I was almost over it. friggin frackin .................I went with Forte because the matchup was better. Silly me, won't happen again. I mean it was Baltimore, in Baltimore.

At least he was sitting on my bench and not playing against me. if that means anything.

I had Hillis on my dynasty team last year. gave him a 5 year contract. He did Gatz (spelled cazzo but not sure anyone would have understood it except darin) I dropped him during the small period where you dont get dead years for a drop of a player with contract years left. I suck at this game :wacko:

I think Hillis was going to catch 25-35 passes before the injury . . . now I think he will get 8-15+ touches a game as a goal line guy and pounder RB . . plus getting receptions.

In super deep leagues it is worth a flyer late . . .

I underestimated his impact . . . but sure am glad I snagged him ina few leagues.

According to Fanball-he now has a thigh injury-whatever that means! :wacko:

It means he's been freight training defenses, and after a few games the D starts greasing the tracks and laying some wood back. No problem, the kid is dishing it out well enough to make the d think twice about going into moving wall. Everyone's bumped and bruised right about now. It's week 5 of the NFL season and teams are getting antcy about their places in the pecking order, and some teams HAVE to get a win. When I say have to, I mean going 1-4 0-5 is about time to pack in the season for most.

• 5 weeks later...