[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Hillis

Cowboyz1

7. Hillis, Peyton CLE RB

Hillis has as many points as AP and MORE then first pick CJ and first rounders like Rice, Turner, Williams, Jackson, Mendenhall and the only WR's with more Fantasy points are White, Boldin,Wayne and Collie.

Maybe it's time to uhhh break the glass now wouldn't you say? Hillis is looking like a STUD RB so far. Let's hope he stays healthy.

More than happy to admit I was wrong on Hillis. Cleveland needs something to root for with the Browns, and he seems to be a quality guy and the kind of blue-collar lunchpail player that's fun to watch.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Cleveland fan I've been thrilled all year watching Hillis. He is a dynamic RB and is one of the pieces that has been falling in place this year.

McCoy should also be given some credit being able to step up to the task given. Basically McCoy's job the last couple weeks has been to avoid turning over that ball. Kepp the D honest on the passing front to give Hillis a good look in a 50/50 pass/ run offense

The other key to the Drown doing well is the D/ST. It has created turnovers and made great stops Not to mention the great gadget plays that seem to always put us in great field position.

I don't recall you bumping those threads repeatedly...

:wacko:

Uhhmm, that's because the Cowboys Suck harder than a cow calf at breakfast. I know it's shameless but I just had to find something to feel good about after last night. Come on you understand that don't you............ :tup: