[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man Weekend

General Itals

Man Weekend  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Sit on the couch in my underwear with the shades drawn
    • Hang with the boys and party like it's 1999
    • Tackle that extensive honey-do list
    • Puddy

I was torn between sitting around in your skivvies, partying it up, and Puddy.

Went with partying it up. Assuming it's a Friday-Sunday affair, you can party on either Friday or Saturday night, sit around in your skivvies on the night you don't go out (nursing a hangover if it's Saturday), and then wake up on Sunday and start the honey-do list.

Pretty much how I play it. When the missus heads out for the weekend, I usually go biggest on Friday night. On Saturday I grill a steak and drink a bottle of something good while watching football or movies. That means I can get up Sunday and take care of a few things. It's also nice to not look like you were up all night when she gets back.

I completely let my "alone" weekend go bye without any real partying... :wacko:

Friday I left the office around 3:30 to study depth charts, top 100, cheat sheets, etc... for the draft the next day. Cracked a beer at 3:45, cracked another at 3:55, cracked another at 4:10, cracked another at 4:30, cracked another at 4:45... Got about 7 in me and saw it was around 5:30 and started looking for friends to go out with, no luck. Around 8/8:30 or so I had killed a 12 pack, my phone starts buzzing got a text from a buddy of mine, "I'm on my way". I texted back, "12 pack gone, going to bed". While I'm attempting to hammer those words out I get another text, "At the gate". So I open the gate and my buddy comes in, I'm hammered, we drink about 2 beers a piece while watching the final 2/3rds of Hot Tub TIme Machine (which incidentally is freaking hilarious). Movie ends, my buddy is like, "hey you wanna go grab a beer?" All I can do is snort and shake my head at this point.

Woke up Saturday at 7:00 AM, cut the yard at the old house, went to the dump, got home and then realized that my draft was that evening... Had no recollection of any thing I had studied past, oh, say, 7:00 the previous night. Went to the draft, which started at 6:00, one of the guys planes was delayed so the draft didn't start until 8 or so and finished around 12:30. Only drank a few drinks because the wife left me with the dog and the drive home is about 45 minutes... My team sucked, I was half sober, extremely tired, but when I got home the dog was happy to see me and glad I hadn't left him all night.

Fun times when you and all of your friends are married....................... :tup:

Click play...

Did you name your team the Wet Blankets?

:tup: