[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oklahomo beat Utah State by 7?!?!?!?!?!?

SEC=UGA

Seriously? Are you retarded? What a fool. You do understand that in 2009, OU lost the best QB and TE in football, 4 OL starters, and 2 starting LB all to injury, right?

Troll boy is trolling. Ignore mode on.

Sooo, what you're saying is that I'm incorrect with regard to the strength of the Big 12 and that outside of okie and UT that it really is a weak ass conference, hence the littany of wins okie has compiled in conference play. This is why, despite your high ranking every year, you get boned in the BCS games? Got it, makes sense. Let me know if you want me to run down the list of injuries that have set UGA back during a few of ther seasons. We can have a good ol excuse making thread.

You guys are much like Ohio State, you roll through your conference, playing one tough team per year, your players get boat loads of hype because of the style of offense run (and btw, they don't really pan out too well in the NFL... ok, ok, AP is pretty much a stud, I'll give you that) and you guys sit there and point at your record at the end of the season; "we went undefeated/we only lost one game" and then you get torpedoed in the BCS games. Great success, I guess you measure it by almost winning the big game? (quite possibly a game you shouldn't have been playing in?)

Oh really?

OU had 3 players drafted in the top 5 of the last draft, and another Gresham who was also a 1st rounder.

Adrain Peteson

Tommie Harris

Jammal Brown

Roy Williams his 1st 2 years in dallas, when he was playing in the box

These above were all Probowlers in this decade

These below will be very soon

Curtis Lofton

Sam Bradford

Gerald McCoy

Jermaine Gresham

Trent Williams

And Mark Clayton sure looked good when he had the ball thrown his way last week.