[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suggestion: Game Scan

flemingd

Sorry if this isn't the right place for suggestions but I didn't know where else to put this - feel free to move it or delete and give me other instructions if appropriate.

Firstly, I love the Game Scan feature. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's actually my browser home page at the moment.

I suggest you add the ability to compile this info sorting by position, by date (week) range, and year-to-date - YTD being the most critical. Having the ability to search WR targets from week 8 through week 12 would be invaluable information going into week 13 waiver period, just as we're priming for the playoff run.

All the game scan data (like targets) are in our season to date and weekly stats. So part of what you are looking for we have. But being able to show the seasonal stats for a given date range (like we currently have on the SOS tool) could be interesting. We'll definitely put it on the agenda for possible site upgrades for next year. Thanks.

• WJW locked this topic