[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Katy Perry gets the hook from Sesame Street

buddahj

Again, I don't think she is a talented singer and I'm not a big fan of her look.... BUT, if you are in to dudes, you can just tell us. You're among friends. Its ok.

*danger* *safe for some workplaces, but they are bikini type pics so judge "work safe" accordingly*

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

I've got some too.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

I still say she looks like a corpse. Of course you can put a ton of makeup on a corpse to make it look good too, for a while.

Reminds me of an awesome Seinfeld episode.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some too.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

I still say she looks like a corpse. Of course you can put a ton of makeup on a corpse to make it look good too, for a while.

Reminds me of an awesome Seinfeld episode.

Um yea.. :wacko: I specifically said I didn't like her look. My pics were to demonstrate that she had a pretty quality rack (that was why I bolded the part where he said he didn't think her tits were that great). If you think that your pics dispute that than maybe you could ask yo mama out on a date. :tup:

Um yea.. :wacko: I specifically said I didn't like her look. My pics were to demonstrate that she had a pretty quality rack (that was why I bolded the part where he said he didn't think her tits were that great). If you think that your pics dispute that than maybe you could ask yo mama out on a date. :tup:

You're defending an ugly chick's rack and I'm the mama's boy? Maybe you haven't touched enough pairs. :tup:

You're defending an ugly chick's rack and I'm the mama's boy? Maybe you haven't touched enough pairs. :wacko:

I don't care what anyone says... If she were standing in my office, naked, while telling me she wanted to... she wouldn't have to tell me much of anything really, I'd be all over that.

You're defending an ugly chick's rack and I'm the mama's boy? Maybe you haven't touched enough pairs. :wacko:

Dude, your reading comprehension is terrible. I said you should ask "yo mama" out on a date because HE was the guy who inferred she didn't have a nice rack. That doesn't make you a mamas boy. It means that you (and him) have caught the ghey.

Besides, I've already said a few times I don't think she is that great. But Maxim did vote her the hottest woman alive (#1 on their hottest 100) a few months back so I'm guessing you would be in the minority on this. I might find her hotter if she didn't seem so annoying and void of musical talent but thin with big tits and long hair doesn't mean ugly to very many people.

Again, I don't think she is a talented singer and I'm not a big fan of her look.... BUT, if you are in to dudes, you can just tell us. You're among friends. Its ok.

*danger* *safe for some workplaces, but they are bikini type pics so judge "work safe" accordingly*

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

BRB

BRB again.

Take her celebrity status out of the picture and think of her as just a girl done up to go out to the bar with her girlfriends. Ya, I'd bring her home and have a blast. The next day or once you see her on a daily basis without all the frills for a night on the town, meh.., she becomes a nice booty call but nothing to write home about.

Fun... ya, I can see that. A catch... not really all THAT great.

Take her celebrity status out of the picture and think of her as just a girl done up to go out to the bar with her girlfriends. Ya, I'd bring her home and have a blast. The next day or once you see her on a daily basis without all the frills for a night on the town, meh.., she becomes a nice booty call but nothing to write home about.

Fun... ya, I can see that. A catch... not really all THAT great.

I call BS.

I'd nail that whore like there was no tomorrow. :wacko:

All I have to say to the ghey duecewaffles that think she is not all that is......... send some pics of what you sleep next to nightly and see how they stand up next to her. Otherwise shutup and keep thinking you could do better. Ya Sure Ya betcha

I think the wide spectrum of taste/preferences among a diverse bunch of guys is more interesting/potentially hilarious than what they claim they can pull. I know I would rate some celebs much higher than a lot of guys here and vice versa, and I'd be curious to know if anyone has the same kryptonite reaction to another starlet that everyone else says is really hot.

Also I give the Hollywood factor zero relevance in the hit it/wouldn't hit it question. A cute, fun loving college coed is more desirable to me than a neurotic celeb, looks being equal.

But, truth be told you would strike out looking with both