[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Phone users

Mark5

I keep my phone in my front pocket and while I was at work the dam thing just went off with some song I had never heard before.. I pull my phone out and look at it and this is without even sliding to bar there is an advertisement for me to buy this song for $14.99 plus a list of other songs.. I click the button to shut the phone down/off because it was in the middle of work and about 10 minutes later I open it again to see where this came from and there was no trace of what had happened.. Is this some new ad campaign thru AT&T?

no, but with the latest update to 4.1 my 3GS is missing calls and not receiving some text messages - so pissed right now.

Evidently there are some issues if you are rocking the 3GS on the new 4.1 OS, good times Apple, good times

Revert back to 4.0.1...

then jailbreak it. :wacko:

I haven't jailbroke or D/Led anything lately (just some updates prolly 10 days ago) but just a couple days ago after I slide the bar it says "password incorrect, enter voicemail password) never set up a password on it.. Back to the store Saturday I guess. had to go there last Thursday because my signal strenght was total crap and they gave me a new sim card and asked " did you D/L 4.1" YES .... well the IPHONE 3 wasn't compatible with that upgrade but you are due for an upgrade on your phone "we can give you the latest one for ONLY $200"... uhhhh NO as I walk away calling them evil baterds under my breath..lol.. usual technology crap-- if you bought it 12-18 months ago it is out of date and time to get the LATEST, GREATEST version

U :wacko: Apple

Apple :tup: your money

nuff said

He head bangs apple?

Apple head bangs money?

Step away from the emoticon sir.

(Also no it has not happened to me, an iphone user)

Side note: Great "new" app from netflix. watch streaming stuff on iphone. Excellent picture quality. netflix members of course

Edited by satelliteoflovegm