[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"just sayin"

whomper

I know this phrase has been around for a while. I see it in heavy rotation lately. Am I missing something ? Did this get reinvented from a movie or something ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one I've been hearing and ultimately saying myself recently, is "really?REALLY??"

does that one come from SNL? or either of these?

You're right. Really is said a lot lately too. My kids say that one and I hear it on the disney channel shows a lot.

You're right. Really is said a lot lately too. My kids say that one and I hear it on the disney channel shows a lot.

There is a sketch during the fake news portion of SNL that they call "really? Really?" or something like that. Oh, and this thread is ghey. Just sayin....

There is a sketch during the fake news portion of SNL that they call "really? Really?" or something like that. Oh, and this thread is ghey. Just sayin....

Why u hatin ?

the one I've been hearing and ultimately saying myself recently, is "really?REALLY??"

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...mp;hl=seriously

I think it got popular after that hotels.com commercial where the jackhammer kept going off when the guy was trying to speak and he went "really?" in response.

Another biggie but mostly just at work (corp world) for some odd reason is using the word "so" ALL the time and rarely when it makes sense, and often dragged out into "soooooo" For ex:

"Hey Tom how's the project going?"

"Soooo, I think it's going well."

"How'd you fix that?"

"Soooo, we decided to try this way..."

:barf:

Edited by BeeR

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...mp;hl=seriously

I think it got popular after that hotels.com commercial where the jackhammer kept going off when the guy was trying to speak and he went "really?" in response.

Another biggie but mostly just at work (corp world) for some odd reason is using the word "so" ALL the time and rarely when it makes sense, and often dragged out into "soooooo" For ex:

"Hey Tom how's the project going?"

"Soooo, I think it's going well."

"How'd you fix that?"

"Soooo, we decided to try this way..."

:barf:

ahhhh... well I can name that quote in one post ( i.e. "Name that Tune")

Answer: That's from the movie "Office Space"

just sayin...