[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants win the West!

Sunday Couch Potatoe

Speaking of "fear the beard", I fear the freaking beard and I'm a Giants fan! Out here on the east coast, I didn't get a chance to catch many games. For the league leader in saves, dude sure makes you sweat a bunch. Is he always like that?

Certainly the Phils are, and should, be the favorites. Even considering how dominant the Giants starters have been for the past month, you can't go into a series against the 3 Philly is sending to the hill and count that as an edge for your team. And the bats? There's no question.

However, that's why they play the games and not just let the writers decide who's the best.

GO EFFING GIANTS!!!!

They don't call it Giant's Baseball "Torture" for nothing... But like you said he's the league leader in saves and is as dominant as they come. Everyone has a rough outing here and there he just seems to bring a little more drama to the situation every so often!

Speaking of "fear the beard", I fear the freaking beard and I'm a Giants fan! Out here on the east coast, I didn't get a chance to catch many games. For the league leader in saves, dude sure makes you sweat a bunch. Is he always like that?

Certainly the Phils are, and should, be the favorites. Even considering how dominant the Giants starters have been for the past month, you can't go into a series against the 3 Philly is sending to the hill and count that as an edge for your team. And the bats? There's no question.

However, that's why they play the games and not just let the writers decide who's the best.

GO EFFING GIANTS!!!!

I'll take our three against there three pitchers.... I just wouldn't take the Giants lineup over The Phillies! But every dog has his day now let's RUFF em up!! :tup:

GO GIANTS!!!! :wacko:

I'll take our three against there three pitchers.... I just wouldn't take the Giants lineup over The Phillies! But every dog has his day now let's RUFF em up!! :tup:

GO GIANTS!!!! :wacko:

My statement wasn't an indictment of our pitching or that I would take theirs over ours. Rather, that you simply can't, in all seriousness say your team certainly has an advantage in that department when facing the three Philly puts up there. After all, if you're a dead heat, that means your pitching is pretty damned good.

Edited by detlef

Looking forward to a great NLCS - Go Phils!

I was lucky enough to get one of our firms tix to see Halladay's no hitter (almost a perfect game).

:wacko:

That is awesome...still to this day my greatest sports memory was when I was at game 6 in 1980 when the Phils beat the Royals to win the WS. I was in 8th grade and our seats were in section 310...Really wished I had a chance to buy a seat or 2 for my game room when they tore down the Vet

and of course, go Phils!

Looking forward to a great NLCS - Go Phils!

I was lucky enough to get one of our firms tix to see Halladay's no hitter (almost a perfect game).

:tup:

Nice that was one for the ages.... I went to game 1 Lincecum's gem(standing room only of course) and will be at game 3 on Tuesday! Go Cain!!

LET'S GO GIANTS!! :wacko: