[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants/Phillies

Bier Meister

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he said to crush a bases-loaded fastball off the right field fence to drive in three runs? :wacko:

:tup:

p.s got the chills when Charlie left in Roy to finish out the 8th... I know Roy wanted to finish out the inning and I'm glad to see it worked out! Great game by Oswalt!

:wacko:

p.s got the chills when Charlie left in Roy to finish out the 8th... I know Roy wanted to finish out the inning and I'm glad to see it worked out! Great game by Oswalt!

glad we finally made them pay with all the guys we have LOB..still leaving far to many on but it is a start...need Hamels to stay hot now

Had a feeling we'd split here in Philly, but the games flip-flopped.

Still, I am more than OK with baseballs best road team heading to SF with Hamels and Halladay scheduled to start two of the next three games, and the Blanton game essentially being a toss-up. Win just one, and we are back on track. Win two, and we are in primo shape.

I had a bad feeling about last night. I just knew that it was asking too much to get out of there with 2 wins. Oh well, Phils showed what they had.

On another note, what the hell is up with Cody Ross? Dude's on a tear! It would be nice, however to get some production out of the top of the line-up though.

Had a feeling we'd split here in Philly, but the games flip-flopped.

Still, I am more than OK with baseballs best road team heading to SF with Hamels and Halladay scheduled to start two of the next three games, and the Blanton game essentially being a toss-up. Win just one, and we are back on track. Win two, and we are in primo shape.

My thoughts exactly. This has been a great series thus far and I look forward to seeing some more. I just hate the start times for those of us who work out here on the west coast.

good game here by the Giants....it appeared to be one of the faster playoff games I watched (other than the no-no from last round0

Tell me about it. I was driving around at the start of the game. Ran into one of the restaurants to take care of some stuff so I could get home and watch the rest. I go up to the bar and see it's in the freaking 5th inning! None the less, fast or slow, I'll take the win!

That was AWESOME!! Went to the game and it was one of the most electric, crazy, and epic games I have ever been to! What a fantastic lights out performance by Mr. Cain :tup: and Cody with another clutch performance :lol: !! Oh man what a ride!!! Wedneday can't come fast enough let's do this boys!!Wooooo.......

:wacko:

LET'S GO GIANTS!! :tup:

Lineups announced...Francisco to start in place of Raul to get another righty in the lineup...aka Raul needs a taste of the bench due to his crappy play

On a side note I keep trying to come up with pros and cons on who is the right decision Blanton/halladay to start tonight and it's hard to choose one...so I'm hoping the phils realize it's not one of our aces out there and they give Moyer like run support tonight :wacko: then it's a 3 game series with home field advantage back in our favor with great pitching on both sides I hope experience will play in our favor and give us another shot for a parade. :tup:

Lineups announced...Francisco to start in place of Raul to get another righty in the lineup...aka Raul needs a taste of the bench due to his crappy play

On a side note I keep trying to come up with pros and cons on who is the right decision Blanton/halladay to start tonight and it's hard to choose one...so I'm hoping the phils realize it's not one of our aces out there and they give Moyer like run support tonight :wacko: then it's a 3 game series with home field advantage back in our favor with great pitching on both sides I hope experience will play in our favor and give us another shot for a parade. :tup:

Like I said earlier in this thread...if we don't start hitting (especially when it counts) it won't matter who we start...with that said I like Blanton and hope that he can give us a spark...hell maybe he can even hit another post season homer :tup: (i can dream)

Like I said earlier in this thread...if we don't start hitting (especially when it counts) it won't matter who we start...with that said I like Blanton and hope that he can give us a spark...hell maybe he can even hit another post season homer :wacko: (i can dream)

Blanton is hit or miss...I'm hoping he brings his A-game

Haha yea...We could use another Blanton post season homerun right about now...is that to much to ask + a gem?