Bier Meister

Giants/Phillies

:tup: my father curses the panda.

your dad and I have something in common then because I was cursing him earlier :wacko:

Damn this umps inconsistent..

100% agree (both ways too)

Well it is backs against the wall and time for the big 3 to show why everyone was saying the Phils were favorites to get to the WS again....winning 3 in a row versus this Giants team surely won't be easy but it at least is a slim possibility or so I hope :fingerscrossed:

Well it is backs against the wall and time for the big 3 to show why everyone was saying the Phils were favorites to get to the WS again....winning 3 in a row versus this Giants team surely won't be easy but it at least is a slim possibility or so I hope :fingerscrossed:

At least they are going against a pitcher that sucks.

At least they are going against a pitcher that sucks.

no dis intended towards lincecum (sp?) or the rest of the Giants staff...just saying that it is put up or shut up time, basically

Fingers are crossed...you gotta believe!!

all or nothing tonight....we'll see what this 2010 Phillies team is made of with their backs against the wall....