[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TBS Rules

SLAYER

I swear, if I have to hear that damn Kid Rock song one more time I'm going to hurt someone...give it a rest, do they really have to play it on every commercial spot, before the game, and cutting in and out of nearly every commercial break? It's a bit much to say the least.

why doesn't MLB tell FOX to take a walk and use TBS only during the playoffs and WS. It would make watching it so much more pleasurable. Buck and McCarver make me want to :wacko:

I agree. There are so many things about the FOX coverage that sucks and it all begins with Buck and McCarver. #1) Is it against the law to correct your booth-mate? Those guys often say the wrong thing and the other guys just lets it go. That's one of the things I like about Mike and Mike, when gets something backwards, the other had no trouble stepping in and saying, "What I think you meant was..."

2) The graphics are lame. They keeping showing every stat on the pitchers except one, THE FREAKING PITCH COUNT. Would it be the end of the world to just slap that one on the end? I mean, it sort of matters.

3) The reason why they don't show the strike zone after each pitch is because they're too chicken poopy to cause an issue and show a called ball on the plate or vice versa. Listen, we get it, umps miss calls. But refusing to show us the graph doesn't change that.