[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wasn't a fan of the bolt-on's....

Controller

I had a few minutes of down time at work this morning, so I decided to do a google search: "Breast implants before and after" with safe search off.

Clicking on the "images" tab reveals some rather amazing before and after photos. It made me change my stance on after-market enhancements - I could see why some of these gals would consider the procedure. Some just weren't blessed with great "assets". Some of the "afer" pics show an incredible improvement which would be likely to greatly improve self-esteem and confidence. I still think the Pamela Andersons of the world are over-the-top and bizarro, but for your average girl-next-door, implants might be a good thing, done properly.

Do you agree?

I had a few minutes of down time at work this morning, so I decided to do a google search: "Breast implants before and after" with safe search off.

Clicking on the "images" tab reveals some rather amazing before and after photos. It made me change my stance on after-market enhancements - I could see why some of these gals would consider the procedure. Some just weren't blessed with great "assets". Some of the "afer" pics show an incredible improvement which would be likely to greatly improve self-esteem and confidence. I still think the Pamela Andersons of the world are over-the-top and bizarro, but for your average girl-next-door, implants might be a good thing, done properly.

Do you agree?

Definitely some good work out there, but plenty of examples of big fake looking juggs that are out of proportion too. I think a lot of women get them unnecessarily.

For a woman with asymmetrical/flapjack/shriveled balloon titties, I'm all for implants. These broads probably have no other shot of landing a quality man. The two women I dated with implants were insecure flakes, and their breasts looked fake and it was a turnoff. As a result I used to put all women with Fugazi's into that category. I'm sure that's not the case though.

if I were omnipotent world ruler, they'd only be used after mastectomies or whatever. some of the hottest chicks I've ever laid eyes on had teeny little a-cups. go with what god gave ya.

I like big ones if they are, or at least look natural. The ones that look like softballs with nipples...:wacko:

Are you sure that was a bolt-on and not a strap-on?

Actually, from what I understand, there are two procedures... One for girth and one for length. A quick google search informed me that the take fatty tissue, for permanent enhancement, and put into the shaft or for temporary girth enhancement, 10 to 12 months they inject some sort of acid into the shaft. For length, evidently there is a tendon that holds the penis to the pubic bone, they clip this tendon and you gain an inch or so...

Here is your link

if I were omnipotent world ruler, they'd only be used after mastectomies or whatever. some of the hottest chicks I've ever laid eyes on had teeny little a-cups. go with what god gave ya.

It is rare when I so totally and completely agree with Az. This is most definitely one of those times.

If it were up to me, I agree. Sadly, many women compare themselves to other women.

One of my wife's friends bought some a few years ago and she's nearly a new person - more confident and happy. Odd that a surgery can do that, but women are from mars...

If it were up to me, I agree. Sadly, many women compare themselves to other women.

One of my wife's friends bought some a few years ago and she's nearly a new person - more confident and happy. Odd that a surgery can do that, but women are from mars...

Everything in moderation is ok in my book. I really have no issue with what other people do with their bodies. If It makes them happy and in this case seems to be a "better person" in spirit, go for it.... Really with any type of plastic surgery. A lot of women get it done without flaunting it. If plastic surgery is taken to a "weird" over the top with psychological issues then I think there are other things that need to be dealt with.

Ive grabbed and enjoyed both.