[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Living the Dream

On its way going down again.

Opening kickoff returned for a TD, on the road just like last weeks Ohio St/Wis game.

2 turnovers in the Mizzou red zone, in the first half

Dropped TD by Broyles in the 3rd quarter, then a missed FG 2 downs later

OU is giving this game away, and Missouri is making them pay

Edited by Living the Dream

I cannot remember a bigger win for Mizzou!! :wacko::tup:

mizzou's D looks better than they have in ages. smith is a beast at DE, somehow yall replaced weatherspoon. congrats on the win; as much as im not a missouri fan, iam generally a fan of a big 12 NORTH compadre taking out a big 12 SOUTH foe. good luck in lincoln next week, should really be a great game.

Very disappointed in Oklahoma tonight. They moved the ball at will in the 1st half with 300 yards of offense, but 2 turnovers killed scoring opportunities. Add in a kickoff return for a TD, its surprising they were even in the game entering the 4th quarter, let alone led 21-20. But like most of the season, they lost focus in the 4th quarter, only this time they didnt have a 2 TD or more lead to offset the mistakes.

Hats off to Mizzou and their fans. This wasnt just a meltdown by OU in the 4th quarter, it was domination by Missouri. :wacko:

OU and Miz might just play again this year. This time for the Big 12 Championship. Obviously both have to take care of business to get there.

Edited by Living the Dream

Very disappointed in Oklahoma tonight. They moved the ball at will in the 1st half with 300 yards of offense, but 2 turnovers killed scoring opportunities. Add in a kickoff return for a TD, its surprising they were even in the game entering the 4th quarter, let alone led 21-20. But like most of the season, they lost focus in the 4th quarter, only this time they didnt have a 2 TD or more lead to offset the mistakes.

Hats off to Mizzou and their fans. This wasnt just a meltdown by OU in the 4th quarter, it was domination by Missouri. :wacko:

MIZ- :tup:

Great win by Mizzou!!

Now I'm about to get jumped on.

I was watching this game and I'm not sure what it was about it, but it was hard to watch. Mizzou has one screwed up offense and the defense, outside of the redzone, seemed very lackluster.

Even Oklahoma just looked like the weren't hitting on all cylinders. This is definitely attributable to them being over-matched by a very strange Mizzou team.

The pace of the game was awkward.

I'm not sure if it was the camera angles, the fact I was drunk or what... But I wasn't really impressed with either team.

I'll go Fu(k myself, now, thank you, very much...