[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss waived

BearBroncos

Indianapolis is hurting at WR's but I doubt Polian would sign Randy.

One thing I will always credit Polian for is he doesn't tolerate head cases/aholes on his team. ie your odds of winning the lottery are better than this happening.

I know but it would be so refreshing to see these guys get what they deserve for once. Rot on the free agent wire for awhile and then maybe the next time you have an opportunity you wont be so quick to act like an idiot. These guys get payed MILLIONS to play a game and they cry and complain and throw little baby hissy fits and it makes me sick.
spittin in the wind but yep.

PS lol @ Moss "taking Harvin under his wing." Yeah that's just what he needs

lol @ this whole thing. Just think how high the Vikes were right before that Saints game and where they are now. ouch

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't watched Moss's press conference from last night yet, you should do so. It would appear that Moss thought he was leaving NE to go to a superbowl contender, just realize NE is the Superbowl contender, and now has sour grapes,

But then again, maybe the answer is right before our eyes:

Moss is an undercover New England Patriot afro ninja spy who was traded away solely to guarantee a week 8 win in Minnesota by the Pats.

Man, now that is a dedicated teammate.

his sources from inside said that Moss getting cut is the best thing that happened to this team this year.

:wacko: If that is the best thing to happen to the team all season...trading a high draft pick for an excellent WR then cutting him 3 weeks later...it says a lot about the state of the team.

To anyone who thinks Moss is what ails the Vikes, I suggest taking a second or third or fourth or fifth look to see if just maybe there are a few other issues.

Edited by kingfish247

Hysterical. The grass is always greener once you leave the yard, I guess.

The Pats are enjoying addition by subtraction and Randy Moss is on an island. Million dollar talent and a Ten Cent Head, that one.

Any team that considers picking him up better think long and hard before doing so. Yes Moss has (or had) unbelievable skills, but the price is steep. Moss helped the Pats put up unbelievable stats for a few years but what did it really get them? They couldn't win a title with him.

Randy Moss-WR-Vikings Nov. 1 - 3:53 pm et

Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that the Seahawks and Dolphins are both showing preliminary interest in Randy Moss, who was waived by the Vikings on Monday.

Source: Judd Zulgad on Twitter

Why would a Minnesota writer have this info instead of a writer in Seattle or Miami???

It's because someone in the Vikings org. is either making up this info or leaking this info to make it look to other teams that there is no way Moss will make it through wavers, so they better act.

If the Vikings end up eating that salary, along with losing the 3rd round pick, that's just salt on the chin wound.

I'm not sure why anyone would claim him and pay that money unless they are 100% sure Randy will "play" for them.

Edited by charty

The 2010 Vikes and the 2010 Cowboys - the gifts that just keep giving.

I wonder what Jerrah will cook up to outdunce this move by MIN, and I bet it'll be a beaut.

I wish we could all have a "2nd favorite " team to fall back on in case our first one tanks

I wish we could all have a "2nd favorite " team to fall back on in case our first one tanks

Mine is the St. Louis Blues. Playoffs this year baby!!

I am also an Orioles fan. Some year for sports in my household :wacko:

Well, I was talking about someone to root for right now. Being a St. Louisan, obviously the Cardinals are #1 in my heart. Tough year this year, but we'll be right back in it next year.

:wacko:

What a noob to loserdom you are.

Every Lions fan has one of these. For me, its the New England Patriots.

I know one thing...I wouldn't want an "employee" working for me that had the attitude that Moss showed yesterday....So I give Chilly a :wacko: for having the balls to do what he felt he had to do. But like I said earlier, if it were me I would have just suspended him rather than cut him loose.

Steve, you know I like you and respect your FF insight, but this is probably the dumbest thing you've ever posted here. If Chilly did what he did, it has nothing to do with balls, it's a sheer lack of brains. He didn't have the authority to cut Moss but did it without telling management? Seriously? He should be fired for that alone. Balls? Give me a freaking break, he's an absolute disgrace and disaster and the biggest HC'ing moran the league has seen in years, decades, maybe ever. He makes Mike Tice look like Vince Lombardi.

Took like 3 sittings and 2 hours of reading time but I finally got to the end !!!!

Well, we typed slow because we know you don't read fast, so you're welcome. :wacko:

Steve, you know I like you and respect your FF insight, but this is probably the dumbest thing you've ever posted here. If Chilly did what he did, it has nothing to do with balls, it's a sheer lack of brains. He didn't have the authority to cut Moss but did it without telling management? Seriously? He should be fired for that alone. Balls? Give me a freaking break, he's an absolute disgrace and disaster and the biggest HC'ing moran the league has seen in years, decades, maybe ever. He makes Mike Tice look like Vince Lombardi.

On the one hand, I think Childress has something of a point with regards to Moss. Unfortunately, it will be lost in the remainder of the idiocy that is Childress.

Moss cannot be controlled, but merely contained. No way Childress is the guy who can manage that along with the train wreck that is Favre.