[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss waived

BearBroncos

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Schillens and Murphy both out now, it is definitely possible. Al Davis is stubborn, but he isn't that stubborn - he knows he can put together a legitimate season this year for the first time in a long time.

I think the reason why Cable is still there and aloud to build an offense shows that Davis is probably less intwinded into the dicision making. He could absolutely end up there.

It doesn't seem to me that The Schwartz would be interested.

I bet that Matt Stafford is.

I would be shocked if Detroit would be interested. They have a stud WR already and have a lot of young guys who I doubt they'd want Randy around.

To me the team that signs him will be a team of vets who have a winning record or need that one piece on O. And have a vet QB for sure. I would say SD, but do they want the possible headaches Moss would cause and they get VJax back in week 12.

Not sure who it will be, but would be surprised if it was a young team on the come with a young QB like Detroit.

I would be shocked if Detroit would be interested. They have a stud WR already and have a lot of young guys who I doubt they'd want Randy around.

To me the team that signs him will be a team of vets who have a winning record or need that one piece on O. And have a vet QB for sure. I would say SD, but do they want the possible headaches Moss would cause and they get VJax back in week 12.

Not sure who it will be, but would be surprised if it was a young team on the come with a young QB like Detroit.

But just imagine a deep threat like Moss on the other side of Megotron... WOW!@

and fwiw I give the Vikes props for cutting his ass with how he acted...about the only thing better would have been to suspend him like the Eagles did to TO and TB did to Keyshawn.

Did you see that pass to him that he was bumped on? It was a 100% catchable ball and I was surprised the announcers never made a comment on that. He just looked at the ball hit the ground.

161 User(s) are reading this topic (68 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

91 Members: borge007, Eagle2003, MustOfBeenDrunk, lkirc, tbimm, coachharry, Square, Shakenbake, FWmaker, The Next Generation, BearBroncos, lackey, MikesVikes, countryroads, Crazysight, Rage and Fury, flemingd, Moss6, The Waterboy, Whiskey Pimp, Pac Is Not Champ, urusai240, ThatDude, Bug Hunters, Curt Dallas, stethant, STL Fan, Gopher, foosballisdedevel, champ48win, Chief Dick, joeyc, efranklin, untateve, Steelhead, lennykravitz2004, slambo, jrandall, LordOpie, kingfish247, SeductiveNun, Bodhidog, jbran23, Pope Flick, kpholmes, gbpfan1231, BearcatGreg, BeerLeagueQB, KOKIDKOKID, Trojanmojo, budlitebrad, purplehays, AcesWild, otis29, BigTony, ABearWithFurniture, Big John, friedrice, Grimm74, Patriots, Perchoutofwater, Wolverines Fan, TOGTR, Mr. Pennypacker, CSA81, Trots, loaf, Furd, weekends, jallen, HowboutthemCowboys, BGB, ced1001, NAUgrad, moopyjiggles, MrTed46, rattsass, CaP'N GRuNGe, Bears, haywood, nimal, westhemess2, gogo2146, Ziachild007, Ursa Majoris, bleh, The Hellion, FUBARED, austink, RJV, fpuma

Did you see that pass to him that he was bumped on? It was a 100% catchable ball and I was surprised the announcers never made a comment on that. He just looked at the ball hit the ground.

Don't kid yourself, he got waived because he called Childress out for being the moran that he is. Childress is a flippin' idiot and completely screwed up another situation here, add it to his resume.

ROFL, a ton of talent with no one to throw it to them....

I was thinking more along the lines of Rex and Co. picking Randy's brain[s/] errr head about the NE playbook etc...

Rex: So tell us about the NE Playbook

Moss: Playbook?

Rex: yeah

Moss: I just run deep man, when I wants to

Rex: Sigh, pin him down boys...Randy this is gonna hurt you more than when they wouldn't let me snack during Hard Knocks.

No, I had stuff I was doing for Halloween and missed the game.

Don't kid yourself, he got waived because he called Childress out for being the moran that he is. Childress is a flippin' idiot and completely screwed up another situation here, add it to his resume.

You think Chilly will put a claim in for him? I mean the Vikes are thin at WR now :wacko:

Here's the bottom half of the waiver order. Pretty certain there are a few teams there that would not pass on him.

1. Bills - Something tells me they would not be interested, probably in part due to the failure with TO.

2/3. Dallas/Carolina - They both know it would only be wasting their money.

4. 49ers - He wouldn't fit in with Singletary

5. Bronco's - This is probably where he'll land

6. Vikings - :wacko:

7. Lions - Always the bridesmaid...

8/9. Browns/Bengals - See Carolina/Dallas

10. Chargers - No way he makes it this far, but another possibility

11. Arizona - They need a QB, not a WR

12. Washington - You know Snyder, if Moss is there he'll overpay.

Just one more team that could probably use him I'll mention: the Titans. Kenny Britt is out for an indefinite time right now, so he could fill that role. Don't see it happening but just adding one team I haven't heard mentioned here.

Not a bad idea. I could see Jeff Fisher being the right kind of coach for Randy.

This would be perfect. First, you'd have Moss and Calvin Johnson, second, he'd stay in the Division to further haunt Childress and the Vikes. :wacko:

Putting Moss on a young team that finally seems to be doing things the right way would be a big mistake.

I am not saying the Lions won't do it. We are the Lions after all.........

Randy Moss-WR-Vikings Nov. 1 - 3:53 pm et

Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that the Seahawks and Dolphins are both showing preliminary interest in Randy Moss, who was waived by the Vikings on Monday.

Source: Judd Zulgad on Twitter

Would Washington be dumb enough to take him? Just a random idea. Vet QB, needing a WR on offense, Shanahan used to have Marshall....

I typically hate the Vikings but this is by far the easiest year to enjoy watching them suck. :wacko:

I saw that and sure thought it looked extremely catchable but maybe that was just the camera angle. Sure did have the same vibe/feel as his last game in NE when phoned it in and had zero catches.

KO'd