CaptainHook

Collie is out cold.

They were booing the flag

at least someone with a non-biased view

that was not a cheap shot...unfortunate, YES! Cheap, NO!

and I hope and pray that Collie is ok

+1

maybe everyone should take a step back from the stats and everything and just hope that he is going to be ok. There is more to life than fantasy football.

A small number of fans applauded as he moved a little at least.

maybe everyone should take a step back from the stats and everything and just hope that he is going to be ok. There is more to life than fantasy football.

Agreed. Praying he is ok

Obviously everyone hopes he's ok but that is a game changing play, should've been Eagles ball now Colts score. Can't call a penalty just cause their is an injury.

i swear to God i don't know if I can follow the NFL any more. People are just too prone to injury with these freaks trying to kill people. I mean seriously, nobody is meant to handle 1/2 the crap they endure. No human body I mean. It's just ridiculous. I pray to God Austin's career is not in jeapordy. If it is i Will feel horrible.

philly fans are ridiculous. Helmet to helmet contact. Booing as Collie is down. ridiculous.

They were booing the call, not Collie. If your going to watch sports, its important to have a clue.

BTW, even the announcers were searching for reasons for the flag. We are watching the pussification of football before our eyes.

First, I hope Collie is OK. I hate seeing anyone get hurt. But that was not a cheap hit. The receiver had possession, was hit clean, and lost the ball. It was a hard hit but nothing cheap. As far as the booing, if you were watching it was obvious that the fans were booing the bad call and not Collie. At the rate this sport is going they might as well play flag football. The refs are ready to flag any hard hit now.

They were booing the call, not Collie. If your going to watch sports, its important to have a clue.

BTW, even the announcers were searching for reasons for the flag. We are watching the pussification of football before our eyes.

+1

i swear to God i don't know if I can follow the NFL any more. People are just too prone to injury with these freaks trying to kill people. I mean seriously, nobody is meant to handle 1/2 the crap they endure. No human body I mean. It's just ridiculous. I pray to God Austin's career is not in jeapordy. If it is i Will feel horrible.

not to be rude but they choose to play the game, no one is forcing them to play and they make millions of dollars doing it. And nothing was illegal or dirty about that play, it was a fluke that he got hurt that bad. Stop overreacting, if he didn't get hurt nobody would be complaining about this.

after seeing the replays, agreed it was not cheap. But :wacko: at those that don't think it's a penalty, or that think it's a fumble. Collie never completed the catch. If you've watched football the last 3 years 2 feet does not equal a catch. And in today's NFL and rules on helmet to helmet, that's a PENALTY.

Edited by CaptainHook

Second straight week a Colts WR has been knocked out of a game. Last week on a late hit, and today a helmet-to-helmet hit on a defenseless receiver. Frustrating.

But :wacko: at those that don't think it's a penalty,

Wow, you're quite the blind homer.

Edited by bushwacked

Wow, you're quite the blind homer.

from a guy that didn't even see the helmets collide? :wacko:

from a guy that didn't even see the helmets collide? :wacko:

just cause helmets collide doesn't mean it's a penalty, can't their be incidental helmet to helmet contact? He didn't lead with his head, Collie just ran into his helmet after that first hit.

just cause helmets collide doesn't mean it's a penalty, can't their be incidental helmet to helmet contact?

Not according to today's NFL rules.

How about as a fan, it's important to have class?

does anyone have any updates on his status

He won't be coming back, if that's what your asking. This week or next week.

after seeing the replays, agreed it was not cheap. But :wacko: at those that don't think it's a penalty, or that think it's a fumble. Collie never completed the catch. If you've watched football the last 3 years 2 feet does not equal a catch. And in today's NFL and rules on helmet to helmet, that's a PENALTY.

Dude, he caught the ball, turned upfield and took 2 steps, and covered the ball up with his arms because he knew he was ready to get hit. He got knocked out and dropped the ball. How is that not a fumble?

I don't have his phone number. We'll know when they say something on TV.

Dude, he caught the ball, turned upfield and took 2 steps, and covered the ball up with his arms because he knew he was ready to get hit. He got knocked out and dropped the ball. How is that not a fumble?

Ask Calvin Johnson in week 1 or Arian Foster today. Those are the rules.

Edited by CaptainHook

He won't be coming back, if that's what your asking. This week or next week.

I thought he meant is it a spinal cord injury. I haven' heard anything yet hopefully just a concussion(if that's good :wacko: )

that's all i want to know guys. I'm not tuned into every media outlet at the moment but it is quite disturbing to me when someone young like that suffers a serious spinal cord injury. So if you could just simply answer my question and not be a sarcastic prick I'd really appreciate it. Thanks