[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Collie is out cold.

CaptainHook

not thin skinned, but you have a selective memory.

Whatever dude. I was upset when it happened. Posted it. Came back after I'd settled down, saw more replays, and saw Collie carted off.

I was upset when several people were saying it was a Colts fumble, no helmet-to-helmet contact, and shouldn't be a penalty. All of which were wrong. And all happened within 15 minutes of the play. I've said what I needed to about where I was wrong.

Not real sure what your problem is.

Edited by CaptainHook

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are free to keep exploring the hidden realms of blind homer chivesiness. No one is stopping you.

Seriously, have you seen the helmet-to-helmet contact yet? Or still missing it?

Are you still complaining that your Seahawks were robbed by those mean old refs in the SB?

it doesn't matter that it was helmet to helmet...collie had already become a ball-carrier by that point, and the contact was in the process of making a football tackle...helmet to helmet is legal then (so then logically it also definitely should have been a fumble). not to mention that if mikell hadn't changed collie's trajectory, he would have never hit helmet to helmet, so there was no intent and that absolutely was not a personal foul. Also, collie was out cold before the helmet to helmet hit...mikell's hit devastated him.

Prayers to collie.

Didn't look to me like a cheap shot. It looked to me like 2 defensive guys and 1 offensive guy all converged on the ball around the same time resulting in a hard hit on the WR. I'm all for player safety but if the refs are going to start throwing flags on all the hard hits they might as well convert to flag football.