[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Daughters audition in Chicago

whomper

It seems like the 2nd project she filmed is moving along faster than the first as far as a release. The first film is being edited right now in LA. I spoke with the acting coach last week. As far as the 2nd one, the trailer has been released ! :lol: The movie is called Bluefield . Stick with it till the end and check her out at the 1:56 mark

She has the Happy New Year line that ends the trailer

Dude, that is so cool !!!

• 5 months later...

Whomper: my daughter (junior film student at SMU) was just officially hired as the videographer for a fashion photographer in Dallas. She filmed one of his recent shoots (the model is my daughter's sorority sister) and apparently they liked her edited short so much she will be doing all his videography. Pretty cool. Link to her video below:

Edited by Redfish

Congrats to your kid Whomp , that's awesome .

Whomper: my daughter (junior film student at SMU) was just officially hired as the videographer for a fashion photographer in Dallas. She filmed one of his recent shoots (the model is my daughter's sorority sister) and apparently they liked her edited short so much she will be doing all his videography. Pretty cool. Link to her video below:

:tup: That is awesome ! God bless. I have to watch this when I get home . What a great opportunity

Funny that this was bumped because tomorrow is the private screening of the 2nd movie she filmed. The whole family is going. It should be a very special night. The screening is at the mansion where the movie was filmed. This ended up being a short film which we found out yesterday. I dont know where we will be able to see this afterwards but I know it will be sold on dvd and all proceeds go to the needs of this landmark mansion. When it is available, I will let all of you know. I will report back after the viewing tomorrow night !

Edited by whomper

Funny that this was bumped because tomorrow is the private screening of the 2nd movie she filmed. The whole family is going. It should be a very special night. The screening is at the mansion where the movie was filmed. This ended up being a short film which we found out yesterday. I dont know where we will be able to see this afterwards but I know it will be sold on dvd and all proceeds go to the needs of this landmark mansion. When it is available, I will let all of you know. I will report back after the viewing tomorrow night !

You still working with Jon?

+1, I tried on my phone, but it said the video was invalid.

I'm obviously doing this wrong. The link gets underlined when I edit and looks correct (I know the URL is correct), but turns into what you see when I save the changes. Is there another way to embed a link in the post?

copy/paste the stuff between the [media] blocks and it should work. Does for me.

Sweet! Thanks Loaf. Linkage working.

Edited by Redfish

Cool stuff. Congrats. :tup:

We should all go to SMU and help with the next video. You know, if there are models and stuff in that one. :brow:

You still working with Jon?

Yep. This is the screening of the movie she did with Jon. I will see him tomorrow night. He has been terrific to her. He loves working with her and she loves his style and approach with kids. Whatever ends up happening with her I bet he is a hugh part of it