[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Daughters audition in Chicago

whomper

Yep. This is the screening of the movie she did with Jon. I will see him tomorrow night. He has been terrific to her. He loves working with her and she loves his style and approach with kids. Whatever ends up happening with her I bet he is a hugh part of it

Cool. Tell him I said hello. :tup:

Whomper: my daughter (junior film student at SMU) was just officially hired as the videographer for a fashion photographer in Dallas. She filmed one of his recent shoots (the model is my daughter's sorority sister) and apparently they liked her edited short so much she will be doing all his videography. Pretty cool. Link to her video below:

very cool and very well done :tup: The model looks like a young Jerry Hall. Good stuff man :clap: best of luck to her

Last night was a night that my wife and I are very very proud of. We finally got to see the finished product of something she filmed and she was terrific.I was so happy for her to get a chance to watch herself . I told her before the film that last night was the payoff for all of her hard work. The film ended up being a short film with hopes that someone will pick it up for a feature. The dvd should be available before the end of the year. The film was just under 20 mins but she didnt lose any of her lines. She had about 5 lines. Her first line actually brought the first reaction from the audience because she was so snotty :lol: . We were thrilled to watch her and the movie was very enjoyable . The whole cast did a terrific job. There were a bunch of child actors and it was so awesome watching all of them see themselves on film. I watched their reactions as much as I watched the film. When the credits rolled and we saw her name roll up on the screen my wife and I just looked at each other and smiled. My daughter watched the movie with her castmates and when it was over we hugged and complimented the heck out of her. So many people approached her and the cast to congratulate them. She felt very special. She was so polite and humble. Just a phenominal night. We may have some hugh news within the next 3 months with a new project . Ill keep you posted. Thanks again for all the well wishes

• Like 4

Last night was a night that my wife and I are very very proud of. We finally got to see the finished product of something she filmed and she was terrific.I was so happy for her to get a chance to watch herself . I told her before the film that last night was the payoff for all of her hard work. The film ended up being a short film with hopes that someone will pick it up for a feature. The dvd should be available before the end of the year. The film was just under 20 mins but she didnt lose any of her lines. She had about 5 lines. Her first line actually brought the first reaction from the audience because she was so snotty :lol: . We were thrilled to watch her and the movie was very enjoyable . The whole cast did a terrific job. There were a bunch of child actors and it was so awesome watching all of them see themselves on film. I watched their reactions as much as I watched the film. When the credits rolled and we saw her name roll up on the screen my wife and I just looked at each other and smiled. My daughter watched the movie with her castmates and when it was over we hugged and complimented the heck out of her. So many people approached her and the cast to congratulate them. She felt very special. She was so polite and humble. Just a phenominal night. We may have some hugh news within the next 3 months with a new project . Ill keep you posted. Thanks again for all the well wishes

:clap: Seriously, this gave me the chills. I just love hearing about good things happening to good people.

:clap: Seriously, this gave me the chills. I just love hearing about good things happening to good people.

Ditto... as the father of 4 wonderful children myself these kind of feel good moments hit me right in the heart!

Congrats to your daughter whomp :tup: And congrats to you and your wife for a job well done raising that little studette :clap:

• 3 months later...