[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Domino's Pizza

Jackass

My dad used to buy those things, and on Friday nights he'd pop one in the oven so we could eat it while we watched Dukes of Hazzard. He'd buy the Totinos and load that sumbitch up with green peppers, onions, hamburger, and all kinds of crap. This thing would look like a hubcap with pizza fixin's on it.

We used to watch Daisy Dukes sweet ass while munching down a hunk of pizza. Good times, good times.

You talking about the Joe Corby Pizza kits?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You talking about the Joe Corby Pizza kits?

I think he's just talking about a simple frozen pizza, then adding extras to it. I've done that before, like DiGiorno's (sp?), add some extra cheese, maybe some meat and veggies that I might have around. Makes an average pizza better, still cheap and unique to what you want.

Whats with all the bad feelings for big D's. I am the coach of a middle school girls soccer team. Though i am not married or have kids I treat the girls as my own and on Friday nights I host a sleep over for the team and always order Domino's and we love it.

:unsure:

Whats with all the bad feelings for big D's. I am the coach of a middle school girls soccer team. Though i am not married or have kids I treat the girls as my own and on Friday nights I host a sleep over for the team and always order Domino's and we love it.

So what's your record?