[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Walking Dead on AMC

montster

I would prefer to see Rick shoot her, after the way she reacted when she found out he shot Shane in self defense! I guess she is not a fan of the "Stand your ground" law either!

no doubt, didn't this biatch tell him to do this when Shane DIDN'T have a gun pointed at him.

And regarding the Hershal thing, I just kept thinking, dang.... that is going to be a bitch to reload.

Spoilers and information on the last episode below:

So the person who showed up with two armless zombies attached to her and wielding a katakana is a woman named Michonne. Before everything fell apart she had been a lawyer and did fencing while in college and after graduating she did a lot of weight lifting and loved football. She is kind of one of those characters that is not good natured and has the physical and mental attributes to be trouble. If they hold somewhat true to the graphic novels, our boy T-dog will be revealed to be an ex-NFL player and she will hook up with him.

Those two zombies are her boy friend and his best friend. She carries them along because it masks her from the other zombies out there which allows her to move around somewhat more freely than other living people.

This all sets the stage for the prison next season where they try to settle down and rebuild society using an old prison.

If I remember correctly, said zombies also have their jaws removed so they can't bite her.

If I remember correctly, said zombies also have their jaws removed so they can't bite her.

Which means she won't get the "bad" infection - nonetheless, being chained to two things that will instinctively jump you and try to eat you, with or without jaws, doesn't seem like a particularly sound strategy.

Which means she won't get the "bad" infection - nonetheless, being chained to two things that will instinctively jump you and try to eat you, with or without jaws, doesn't seem like a particularly sound strategy.

Yeah, they stopped behind her which zombies in this show don't like to do when they're, you know, behind people.

I have a cousin who is friends with someone who works on TWD and was tipped off to her making her appearance. Said cousin has been a day one TWD comic reader and told me that everyone that reads the comics will love it, where as everyone that doesn't read them and just watches the show will dislike her. It's been pretty much dead on, as everything has been either like your reaction of people just saying whiskey tango foxtrot.

I think the character is stupid, but at the same time, I'm not overly disappointed either. 70% of S2 did that without any help from ninja lady.

I have a cousin who is friends with someone who works on TWD and was tipped off to her making her appearance. Said cousin has been a day one TWD comic reader and told me that everyone that reads the comics will love it, where as everyone that doesn't read them and just watches the show will dislike her. It's been pretty much dead on, as everything has been either like your reaction of people just saying whiskey tango foxtrot.

I think the character is stupid, but at the same time, I'm not overly disappointed either. 70% of S2 did that without any help from ninja lady.

The character isn't going to get me to stop watching the show (this is an "abusive spouse" type of show - "...but then I remember the good times, and the bad times don't seem so bad, so I stay"), just the longer you think about the Michonne character, the dumber it seems.

• 6 months later...

I thought this was a really solid start to season 3...though this series always seems to do premires/finales well. It's all the talking in the middle...

+1 They lost me for a while mid-season of S1. But I DVR'd some episodes on a marathon and came back with the help of the FF button.

This show is better than the movies IMO

I really liked the teaser and desperation it implied.

But once again I shook my head as they take they only physician among them - with a preggo in the group - into the sketchy situation they ended on. As soon as I saw Hershel armor up I knew he was done.

I really liked the teaser and desperation it implied.

But once again I shook my head as they take they only physician among them - with a preggo in the group - into the sketchy situation they ended on. As soon as I saw Hershel armor up I knew he was done.

He didn't get that old by accident. Don't count him out.