[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting Lineup Controversy

golfishgrace

If I were her I would shower all day long and get real soapy.

But aside from that I would say "yeah I'll start Chris Johnson for you know it all a-holes, but if he ties or is outscored by the guys I wanna play you pay me 10 to 1 on a bet up to $100."

CJ outscores you get 100, the others do better I get $1000 you arrogant fudgeheads. AND you never question me again ever.

Bump worthy right now.

CJ with 6 carries for 9 yds and 1 catch for 8 yds at the half.

Glad she did not take me up on this offer :wacko:

Hey Patti

Posted by: golfishgrace

got an offer for you :tup:

since your out of the playoffs and i probably am with a win by Joe...

Ill play Chris Johnson against Jacoby Ford, total points for our league entrance fee ($100)

Check that Ill take CJ against your choice,

LT, Thomas Jones or Ford. Just pick one and let me know.

No hard feelings just keeping it fun!!! :tup:

Glad she did not take me up on this offer :wacko:

Hey Patti

Posted by: golfishgrace

got an offer for you :tup:

since your out of the playoffs and i probably am with a win by Joe...

Ill play Chris Johnson against Jacoby Ford, total points for our league entrance fee ($100)

Check that Ill take CJ against your choice,

LT, Thomas Jones or Ford. Just pick one and let me know.

No hard feelings just keeping it fun!!! :tup:

After all this you didn't even have the sack to take her up on her offer? After you challenge her FF acumen and try to take away her right to manage her own team?

I hope you'll have enough internal fortitude to at least apologize to her and anyone else who challenged her as well, and to apologize to the league as a whole.

After all this you didn't even have the sack to take her up on her offer? After you challenge her FF acumen and try to take away her right to manage her own team?

I hope you'll have enough internal fortitude to at least apologize to her and anyone else who challenged her as well, and to apologize to the league as a whole.

he offered it and she took the pass

:wacko:

Yes, it's such a clear-cut case of collusion that we've spent three pages debating whether it's a clear-cut case of collusion. She's such an evil genius that, in an effort to throw a game so that her husband can win and make the playoffs, she's starting players that actually may still get her a win, instead of benching, say, Tamme for McMichael. She can't even cheat correctly! No wonder her team is terrible!

Yeah, if CJ hadn't cost her two games with crappy production, she'd be 6-6 and in 2 of my 3 leagues that would have her competing for a playoff spot herself.

I'd like to know how many people haven't had a stud who burned them with a few crap games where they haven't gone "f*ck this guy" and put in the next best option. I know I have.

If I were her I would shower all day long and get real soapy.

But aside from that I would say "yeah I'll start Chris Johnson for you know it all a-holes, but if he ties or is outscored by the guys I wanna play you pay me 10 to 1 on a bet up to $100."

CJ outscores you get 100, the others do better I get $1000 you arrogant fudgeheads. AND you never question me again ever.

Better yet, just tell them "I'll put in CJ, but if Jacoby Ford scores more than him, I want those points instead of CJ's."

End of problem, right? Everyone gets what they want - Mrs gets best chance to win, the league gets to maybe keep a guy out of the playoffs, and...well, her hubby gets screwed but no plan is perfect.

Well, if Ford does better than 2 catches for 67 yds he'll outperform CJ. Looks like at a minimum her assessment of CJ's chances for success were right on target.

Lesson to be learned: Worry about your own team and keep your nose out of other owners' business. And if you're a commish and supported forcing her to change out CJ you ought to consider stepping down immediately, because you clearly don't have the ability or judgment to do the job properly.

Well, it looks like I owe an apology as well. My bad for misreading the post and jumping to the wrong conclusion.

easy to do..but at least he did nut up and offer it...not sure what it says that she didn't accept :stirspot: :evillaugh:

It's total collusion, even if subliminally triggered by marriage.

C'mon, it's totally bogus. I would quit that league.

She can't even fit CJ into the flex over Jacoby Ford? :wacko:

I'm impressed with your insight. Makes me want to pay heed to everything else you say here.

Someone from the Huddle truly owes this young lady an apology

Straight up accused her off all kinds of things ,,, IMHO comments that were completely out of line

There won't be any apologies....you can pretty much count on that.

Looks like JUM's leaguemates need to find a place to insert his heavy gavel...

If they are not sure where..... I can tell them.

To the OP ,,, please tell this young lady that I will pay her membership fee to join the Huddle next year.

I'm being completely honest and I will paypal it to DMD in advance if she says she wants to come aboard

I have much respect for her that she would stick to her guns even after getting all the grief from her league mates.

Just send me a PM or post here in this thread if she wants to take me up on the offer