[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post your tattoo(s)...

v0dka

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own a Tattoo shop. I have full sleeves and many others. It is a personal choice, you are the one wearing it fir the rest of your life.you have to decide for yourself. If you can imagine it, it can be done.

Www.phillyinkwell.com my site if allowed?

Make sure the place is clean and sterile. Be comfortable !

I got my one and only tattoo while I was in the Navy. We were in Patio Beach,Thailand at the time and I was drunk and...well...drunk as a sailor could be. So me and my buddies were walking down the strip (if you could call it that) and I noticed a blinking neon sign (Tattoo is all it said). I convinced my cohorts to join me and we went in. I was met by a small, senior native inside a danky room. I really didn't have any idea what I wanted so I picked out this skull looking thing on the wall (Turned out to be Mr.Death :wacko: ) and he showed me into the back room. I was rather set back when he brought his tools to the table. A set of bamboo needles and a small little stone hammer. The ink was in a small dish that looked like it was made of stone as well.

Long story short, I got my tattoo done in a traditional Thailand manner with a bamboo needle and hammer. I bled like a stuck pig and it was pretty damned painful. However, not many people can say they have a tattoo done old school like mine. Kinda proud of that actually.

Patio Beach. :tup: Never heard it called that before. On the other hand saw a few things there I never saw before either. :wacko:

:tup:

Pattaya, Patio...it made sense when I was drunk so it stuck.

And yes, the stories I have about some of the things that went on in those bars are classic. Like, say, ping pong pu$$y....darts and the ever so popular beer in the Hmmhmmm, then pour it back in and watch a marine swig it down. Oh and the Thai boxing rings hahahahaha...those poor dumb ass Marines getting there arses kicked was rather hilarious.

Best advice I can give about tattoos is NO NAMES!!!! Always heard that, ignored it and just covered my ex-wife off of my back.

I have covered at least 1000 names

I have the full Snake Pliskin treatment. :wacko:

(except I had to use a garter snake instead of a cobra. There was a danger of running out of canvas. :tup:)

You don't have the balls or have enough cash in your pocket

Best advice I can give about tattoos is NO NAMES!!!!

Oh I don't know about that. Guess it depends on fate and finding the right one. I got mine two years before we got married. So have had it for 46 or so years and it is still as true now as it was then.

(One Life)

(Earline Jay)

(One Love)

On left forearm.

Oh I don't know about that. Guess it depends on fate and finding the right one. I got mine two years before we got married. So have had it for 46 or so years and it is still as true now as it was then.

(One Life)

(Earline Jay)

(One Love)

On left forearm.

That's awesome. :wacko:

I knew a girl who had Foghorn Leghorn pushing a lawnmower tattooed on her private area, and she shaved around it to look like he has just made his first pass. It was pretty hilarious. Of course nowadays the amount of muff needed to complete the effect would be out of style. I wonder if she still keeps it like that anyway? :wacko:

You are absolutely right about the balls, no fricken way would I ever have that done. :wacko:

You are absolutely wrong about the cash. I'm pretty liquid. :tup:

25 k may make it a possibility, not by me , maybe one of my female Artists.

Edited by NSab

25 k may make it a possibility, not by me , maybe one of my female Artists.

Sooo, let me see if I got this correct; for 25K (were talking dollars here, not rupies or pesos?) I can get some relatively hot chick to grab hold of my pecker and impale it about 296,000 times with a sharp, dye filled, needle? Send me pocs of the chick and then SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!